Cruz gay voice just doesn't do it for me

Cruz would be okay if it were a tea party.

Id rather hear Jeff Blatnick over Cruz

snookerbank - I used to fuck guys like op in prison.
In Russia, guys like OP fuck you in the streets

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -
touch -

I agree that Dom has a great tehnical knowledge, breakdown of techniques and whatnot. But we already have Rogan for that. As somebody mentioned, Cruz is there to keep Joe in check. Why do we need two analyst guys who keep correcting each other and a third dude who doesn't know any better than to repeat things like "plenty of time with which to work" and "the finish materialized shortly thereafter" in eternal robotic manner? That is redundant for me. Ok, change the tone of Dom's voice and put him in Rogan's place but I personally would never agree to that bc Cruz is full of himself and Joe is the people's commentator. 

LOL the tone of your posts are always much "gayer" than Dom's voice ever is. Cruz does a great job.

It's not gay if it's Russian.

Goldie, Rogan, Cruz

Winning combo right there.

STEPHEN QUADROS AND BAS RUTTEN

touch -
touch -

I agree that Dom has a great tehnical knowledge, breakdown of techniques and whatnot. But we already have Rogan for that. As somebody mentioned, Cruz is there to keep Joe in check. Why do we need two analyst guys who keep correcting each other and a third dude who doesn't know any better than to repeat things like "plenty of time with which to work" and "the finish materialized shortly thereafter" in eternal robotic manner? That is redundant for me. Ok, change the tone of Dom's voice and put him in Rogan's place but I personally would never agree to that bc Cruz is full of himself and Joe is the people's commentator. 

LOL the tone of your posts are always much "gayer" than Dom's voice ever is. Cruz does a great job.

It's not gay if it's Russian.

Basic science

Wanderpage - Well you're not supposed to masturbate to it
This. Fucks wrong with you OP.

Dom and Joe kill it.

Throw Bas in there and you got yoself a stew...

I value the content he delivers over his voice.. He does fantastic job with his knowledge...

I love Dom, he's the best imo. 

Mshi - I miss Goldie but Cruz is one of the most intricate analysts ive ever jeard in my life. Explains everything so well.

This. Though I agree his voice doesn't turn me on. Luckily I don't need a boner to enjoy a fight. 

How about a Don Frye "Bear" type voice would that get you off??

darkiemontana -

How about a Don Frye "Bear" type voice would that get you off??

Lol. Now there's no need to go there. That's way too much man for op

touch -

In Russia, they don't like faggots.

Everything else aside, I love how Dana White said they fired Goldie to get "a dream announce team" and it ends up the only person hired not already under contract was Todd "Goldie-lite" Grisham.

Maybe don't fire a loyal 20-year veteran employee out of the blue before you have that "dream" replacement locked down?

OP you're just not gay enough.

Chromium -

Everything else aside, I love how Dana White said they fired Goldie to get "a dream announce team" and it ends up the only person hired not already under contract was Todd "Goldie-lite" Grisham.

Maybe don't fire a loyal 20-year veteran employee out of the blue before you have that "dream" replacement locked down?

Yea, that's not how contracts work. You think Goldie would have re-signed for 6 months? His contract was up, so if they were moving on, that is the time to do it.

touch -

and Anik is monotone as fuck. Screw these two and bring back Todd Grisham for God's sake! The guy has charisma, enthusiasm and goofiness, everything we loved in Goldie. The threeways they are trying out now seem redundant imo.

You call Cruz voice but but then says his voice doesn't do anything for you lol, guess your the fag huh