CT Scans: Where in Hawaii?

I need to get a CT scan for the upcoming K-1....I have insurance, but might be easier to just go to a private company who specializes in them. Anyone got any hook ups? Thanks ahead of time!

queens got the best facility for ct.

chris, contact doc pai. he has the hook ups fo real

i know places to go, but no discounts locally. if you have any connection to UH football alums, ex-punter Eric Hannum owns the imaging place on King across the entrance from the Blaisdell.

and of course, there's this option...

^pordagee Xray

west, i think the name is invision or envision? anyways its across from the blaisdel. if looking at thomas square from the blaisdel its on the right side right on the corner across from the park. i met the gut eric and he was pretty cool. even let me take home the smocks that i had to wear!

had one done last month @ pali momi. need to get referral by your doctor first.

Thanks guys

How many people here have got a CT scan for a fight lol?

Questions to ask on the HG.

Where can I get a cheap gi?

Who is a traitor of Relson Gracie camps?

Questions not to ask on the HG.

I need to get a CT scan for the upcoming K-1....I have insurance, but might be easier to just go to a private company who specializes in them. Anyone got any hook ups? Thanks ahead of time!

Don't get your point Clugston...Todd...or whoever you are....never had one done, was hoping to not have to lie to my doctor and say I have a headache and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Obviously it was a sensible question because I got good answers. What the fuck is your problem dickhead. Don't start with me....It's not a good time.

When I said hook ups I meant "know of anyone or place that does it"....I can pay for the fucking thing...trust me.

Focus your frustration on training grass hopper. Do not let Todd...I mean Clugston get under your skin. Your time to send someone to a mandatory CT scan is arriving soon.