Cummo wrong about pee ?

Urine is sterile until it makes contact with the genitalia. Then it becomes contaminated. Depending on where your genitals have been and what has been in contact with them. Well, I wouldn't count on drinking sterile urine straight from the source. Now, if you insert a urinary catheter to drain directly from the bladder, then you will have sterile urine. However, you must clean the genital area with iodine first and must use aseptic technique when inserting said catheter. In other words, it is not a one-person job unless one had lots of practice.

As far as urine containing chemicals your body needs - if your body needed them, they would not be excreted unless you have a major illness or are on some med that prohibits absorption. Urine contains many waste products that the body cannot use and can be toxic if not excreted - products such as urea, ammonia, uric acid and creatinine. The largest urine content (besides water is urea (which is derived from the breakdown of proteins and amino acids in the diet and in the body itself).

So you drank some piss! I don't think it will kill you (had an alcoholic patient who drank 700 cc of the stuff in two or three gulps because he thought it was beer and it did not kill him). As long as your body can get rid of these chemicals, you're OK. If it can't, then you have some problems that you really don't want.

I am reading this while drinking my electrolyte lemonade. I tried using 1 apple, it does not taste as good.

^No. It has to be your own urine.

This thread better not be bullshit....I have 6 months of piss stored up ready to be drank!!

My medical school had a course in nutrition - which at the time (around 10 years ago), was pretty rare for medical school curriculums. Most physicians will have a basic understanding, but you would be better off asking a registered dietician for specific info.

My rudimentary knowledge aside, I would probably refrain from drinking urine. I would tend to think there are much better sources for whatever nutrients you are looking to supplement your diet with.

I did go out with a Russian girl before who told me she drank her pee once when she was really sick - I could never get myself to kiss her....

Lanway Ling, MD

Walt if you're serious, only drink fresh urine.  old urine can be used externally for ringworm and other skin ailments like excema (sp?)

LOL at the average MD's nutritional knowledge.

I felt awesome eating mostly lifefood for about a month and then the hormonal "high"of weight loss wore off I then became underweight and started feeling bad...i know I didnt do it right blah,blah ....I've been in this body for 33 years now with single digit body fat and I know it pretty damn well...far better than most.
When I started eating meat again energy dropped slightly but I felt FAR better in every other aspect.

Luke....where are you getting all this information from ? You make these wild statements like it's truth and fact.....but I don't see any references. Who's feeding you this stuff and what scientific studies are there to back your claims ??

bhealthy is the most intelligent poster.

I only recommend things that I have positive experience with.  Any study can be manipulated to get the desired result.  I only trust my own feelings.  I recommend others learn by experience rather than listen to what anyone else says (including me).

I'd rather just have unhealthy intestines and die earlier.

must be a deal breaker with the ladies

"LOL at the average MD's nutritional knowledge."

lol at the nutritional knowledge of the average douche that criticizes the average md's nutritional knowledge like he knows more about it than the md. nobody on this thread who is not an md or nutritionist knows more about nutrition than the average md.

i do,but i charge $250 an hour......^^

Urine is a waste product, why would you put that in your system.

"but i charge $250 an hour"

for what service?

Go piss in the toilet and leave it there for a few days without flushing.

Then look & smell and think if you really wanna drink that.

That's foul.

Bloody Hindus!