Cummo wrong about pee ?

on that spiketv show "MANswers" they asked a urologist if it's beneficial to drink your own piss. They said they would discourage it so they determined the answer is NO. I don't know how much a urologist would know about "nutrition", but what do you have to say about this Luke ?

and then they asked if there was really a karate strike that will appear to leave you unharmed, but kill you 3 days later.........and the answer was YES ! NO, i'm not kidding. I'm starting karate classes next week !

Well I guess MANswers managed to solve 2 mysteries of life in one show.

real titties float!

Peeing on a cut in wilderness is supposed to be a disinfectant .

I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate the average MD knows more about nutrition than the average fighter. Only a nephrologist would know more about what's in urine (ie-a human waste product) than a urologist and either would know more about urine than the average fighter. Sorry Luke, Joe Rogan, et al. You fellows chose a bad one to subscribe to.

Please also know that stool is bad for you to eat in case that pops up one day as fad of the week.

Drinking your own waste is just not good. It won't kill you or anything, but it potentially could cause illness/infection.

If your stranded on a desert island, it will keep you alive. If your a professional athlete, just eat your veggies.

i think i remember seeing a show where they take male urine, dehydrate it and mix it with starch and water to make testosterone pills

Different schools of thought. A urologist is not going to endorse drinking urine, yogis on the other hand would. I'm sticking with vitamin water.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate the average MD knows more about nutrition than the average fighter."

Pee argument aside, that's a ridiculous statement.

"A urologist is not going to endorse drinking urine, yogis on the other hand would"

So basically it's between science and mystical mumbo jumbo. Wow, tough call.

where lucasmaxxiumus to talk to us about this

i can't believe nobody has responded to the FACT that there is a real karate death blow that kills you 3 days later !

whitewhale..........i think it's because MDs get very little education on nutrition in medical school.

should boil or distill your urine in extreme survival conditions. "fresh" urine is sterile after it has passed through the kidneys. Does contain uric acid which can erode your gums. Never store urine as it is a breeding ground for bacteria

I want to know more about the death blow.

Don't drink your pee.

Disclaimer - I have no degrees or certifications relating to health and/or nutrition.

" So basically it's between science and mystical mumbo jumbo. Wow, tough call."

That, or "traditional" medicine. Until there's science behind it or against it the argument is going to be one based more on perception than hard facts.

LOL, uh yeah, herbs are the pits!

asparagus sounds good