Cung Le headed to the UFC???

The Notorious OMG - it's funny hearing people talk about Cung "murdering" anybody when Tony Fryklund was instructed and paid by Elite to stand and wang with him

Source? Especially since that show was promoted exclusively by Strikeforce, not Elite.

They are probably making a UFC movie and Cung Le is going to play Joe Silva.

I'd like to see him fight in the UFC.

Frank's knees are shot and his fight with Cung was still largely even. He'd get beat up bad by the vast majority of Strikeforce's middleweight division, let alone the UFC

anderson cung would be incredibly boring since its pretty clear silva has no interest in hurting people that aren't able to even hang with him

dunchurrn - Frank's knees are shot and his fight with Cung was still largely even. He'd get beat up bad by the vast majority of Strikeforce's middleweight division, let alone the UFC

I don't know about this because their division is made up of guys like Scott Smith, Lawler and Benji Radach. Cung could hang with all those guys and he'd beat Smith and Radach.

He needs to fight thats forsure wether in ufc or strikeforce,,, anyone catch him in the preview for that movie Pandorum?

anderson would need to shoot for a takedown. FACT.

bulletmagnet - anderson would need to shoot for a takedown. FACT.

that is the dumbest statement I have ever read in my entire 29 years of life - Congratulations you stupid idiot, for being a stupid idiot!

Cung Le vs Tony Fryklund looked really fishy...

i hope they get cung and make him fight at 170

Wonder how Dana feels about hiring an actor after Rampage pissed him off so much.

Doesn't really matter though, I don't think he would have too much success against top guys whether it be UFC or Strikeforce anyway.