Cung Le talks Paul Daley and his new movie.

Yama-Arashi - 
EckY - Doubtful?  Cung has never fought a striker the level of Daley and Cung might get a take down or 2, but Daley would get back up pretty quickly, Koscheck and Shields had problems gettign him and holding him down.

No point discussing it though, its not like Cung will actually accept the fight.

You're reaching a bit saying Paul Daley is some kind of exceptional strike. He's good but I'm pretty sure Cung has faced better. I see Cung beak Paul's ribs.
I'd like to see Cung break Paul's ribs, then he won't talk so much shit

Last I talked to Cung, if the money is right and he's between movies, he'll do it, it doesn't matter who it is...  Plenty of guys have called him out...  He's loyal to Strikeforce cuz they let him go do movies and stuff...

Cung already said he'll take it if everything is right......lol at anyone saying he's scared of a striker.....i see Cung throwing him around like a rag doll at will. and breaking a foot off in his ribs

^ lol....  he also mentioned to me before that back in point fighting, he'd just tag the opponent for points, then when San Shou and MMA came along, he's just trying to break people and go through them...  Best kicks in MMA hands down...

EckY - Doubtful?  Cung has never fought a striker the level of Daley and Cung might get a take down or 2, but Daley would get back up pretty quickly, Koscheck and Shields had problems gettign him and holding him down.

No point discussing it though, its not like Cung will actually accept the fight.

LOL go look at how Cung used to handle people in Sanda. Daley looked like shit fighting the last guy with decent takedowns, Cung's are pretty good to say the least.

LOL at Koscheck having problems taking Daley down. He had his way with him in every possible sense of the word.

This new movie Dragon Eyes is supposed to have just as good or even better fight scenes than this ^^^  

ttt