Curran vs Serra. Predictions?

I'll pull for the underdog ... Curran by dec .

Curran by KO

Go Jeff!

the 8 or so ppl out of the thousands that actually believe curran will win are the same people taking the little bus to the ufc.

that being said your a dumbass if you dont believe matt can and will sub him, matt by anything he wants in rd 1

i think some of yaal may be in for a suprise with matts takedowns .

LOL at how ignorant gokartsmart can be

"They both will weigh in around 155 CurrAN wont be 145"

Last time I checked (maybe a year ago), Curran's walking-around weight was 143.

Serra by armbar

Shaq Daddy

sro69 YOU'RE a dumbass ok?

O sorry KKM, eafd jackoffe.

YOU'RE welcome.

sro69, im gonna trow you ANOTHER beatdown when i see you :)

Curran has a definate chance in this fight. I think he could win standing or on the ground.

Is this fight being aired on the PPV?

Matt Serra by SUBMISSION

Serra is one dimmensional. He has no GnP and his stand-up is poor. He is awesome at subs but this is his only strength.

The Terror via doctor stoppage

ahh peoples weight changes in a year no need to give built in excuses

Luca

serra knows that if he can just get the takedown and control he can work the ufc experience, size and judges in his favor. he believes that if he can just get curran on the mat he may be able to submit him.

serra cant submit curran but serra doesnt know that yet

serra knows his striking and standup game is not as polished as it should be for this opponent. he knows he wants to take this fight to the ground. he's going to try like crazy.

serra doesnt want to standup fight with another guy from chicago. he remembers what happened last time. he knows that striking is his weakness and that it would be a very bad idea to trade with curran

we've all seen matt serra fight. his conditioning drags late in the fight. he's open to getting hit when he tries to close the distance, especially when he's tired. his stand up skills are...? clearly he's got some weaknesses

i'm betting on curran by suprise upset. maybe it will be a knee or right hand

im sure you can get some great odds in vegas on this one.

good luck to all the fighters