Currently on my way to the MacMansion. AMA. Lol

I too am interested in you knocking. Accept this as my being IN. Phone Post 3.0

after seeing them show the house on embedded, i wondered how long before someone went for it...

ekiben - after seeing them show the house on embedded, i wondered how long before someone went for it...
Yeah it was the Embedded episode where I recognised the area. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Part of me as hoping that Conor would be in full staredown pose looking through the window, glaring back at OP as he took the pics.

Ya know, Norman Bates' mom style.
There were a couple of silhouettes in the window. Could have been... Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/mXF_xTqD5Gc

This is a full review of the place. Incredible honestly. Phone Post 3.0

ogmonster - http://youtu.be/mXF_xTqD5Gc

This is a full review of the place. Incredible honestly. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit that's nice. Phone Post 3.0

John Kavanagh (spelling?) said they never lock the doors. Go on in. Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - John Kavanagh (spelling?) said they never lock the doors. Go on in. Phone Post 3.0
Elite fighters, one who is slightly nuts swinging a sword around... I wouldn't bother locking the doors either.

Will head back at some point this week and drop some whiskey in. Phone Post 3.0

GOREILLAMAN - You fucking stalker. Phone Post 3.0
No can defend. Phone Post 3.0

Deliver a bag of potatoes Phone Post 3.0

Weirdo Phone Post 3.0

Take your shirt off and stand in the front yard and scream "CONNNNNNNNOR!!!!! WE ENNNNND THHHISSSSS NOWWWWW!!!! "

Then stand there and don't break eye contact for atleast 30 minutes Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Take your shirt off and stand in the front yard and scream "CONNNNNNNNOR!!!!! WE ENNNNND THHHISSSSS NOWWWWW!!!! "

Then stand there and don't break eye contact for atleast 30 minutes Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. THIS ENDS NOWWW.

Then charge through the front door and spear the first person you see. Phone Post 3.0

OP, is your name Stan? Phone Post 3.0

so much creep

GeoDim - OP, is your name Stan? Phone Post 3.0
Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Phone Post 3.0

Start your own thread, if you want to show off your pics of Rory's place.

Gerkin - Deliver a bag of potatoes Phone Post 3.0

The perfect in.

Conor is reading this on the UG right now and that will be prepared for tonight and will act like everything is fine and then jump you and beat your ass ... Phone Post 3.0

dude just knock the door and tell him the UG sent you. He'll know your not some sick twisted stalker then.