Currently on my way to the MacMansion. AMA. Lol

You're an official from the NSAC and you need to take a random urine sample.

Lol i wouldn't go knocking on the guys door. Phone Post 3.0

haha nice

in college we drove to method man's house in staten island (my roommates were form there) and rang the bell

some lady (his wife?) answered the door and was surprisingly polite but told us that he was currently on  tour

did nt have a problem at all with us stopping by

In

In Limbo -

haha nice

in college we drove to method man's house in staten island (my roommates were form there) and rang the bell

some lady (his wife?) answered the door and was surprisingly polite but told us that he was currently on  tour

did nt have a problem at all with us stopping by

Did she... Umm.. U know.. Invite u guys in? Even if she didn't, just lie and tell me that u and ur friends ran a train on Method Man's wife while he was on tour.. Phone Post 3.0

Update? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Update? Phone Post 3.0
No update as of yet. It's 9am here in Vegas.

I did laugh out loud at the thought of standing outside his door shouting CONOR THIS ENDS NOW though! Phone Post 3.0

ogmonster -

I did laugh out loud at the thought of standing outside his door shouting CONOR THIS ENDS NOW though! Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha I cant wait Phone Post 3.0

When do you plan on going? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

ogmonster -

Sorry it was 12 by my. Forgot you were on west coast time. Anyway good luck on meeting Conner if you do. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

BRZ -
ogmonster -

Sorry it was 12 by my. Forgot you were on west coast time. Anyway good luck on meeting Conner if you do. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, bro.

I just read about his 27lb weight cut and starting to feel like he might be in the mood to wreck a random stranger knocking on - even with the whiskey.

On the other hand... Don't want to let down my UG/OG brethren. Phone Post 3.0

In for disappointment Phone Post 3.0

Well, let's see where this goes. Phone Post 3.0

I want this to happen but you think the team might be at that amateur event happening today in Vegas? They've got 2 teammates fighting. Believe the first fight is 11am. Phone Post 3.0

What do you think you would regret more OP

Not trying, and FOREVER wondering..."what if I just knocked", but you save yourself from possible temporary embarrassment

vs

You try to knock, and at worst someone is rude to you and tells you to fuck off, but at best-who knows?

Ships docked at harbor are safe, but that's not what they are meant for.

ogmonster - 
BRZ -
ogmonster -

Thanks, bro.

I just read about his 27lb weight cut and starting to feel like he might be in the mood to wreck a random stranger knocking on - even with the whiskey.

On the other hand... Don't want to let down my UG/OG brethren. Phone Post 3.0

Don't let us down!

We need this!!

Do it!!! Phone Post 3.0

Please! You will be beloved Phone Post 3.0