Custom Gi's, where to get em?

Academy owners - Looking for recommendations of Gi companies that you use to supply gi's with your logo and patches to your school. Ive tried a couple but im really surprised at the lack of service/seriousness some of these companies have toward you as a client!

Thanks in advance

Check Waldorf Phone Post 3.0

I remember seeing ouano do customs a while ago. Not sure if they still do it though. Phone Post

I'd check with Jesse at Killer Bee Gis. He does a custom program for individuals that he's posted about recently. I'm sure that's way more complex than doing a custom program for a whole team.

Moyabrand has a custom Gi program. We have a good relationship with them, and they are pretty straight forward guys. They have very nice Gi's to top it off. Tell them phil@allthingsbjj sent you over :)

http://www.moyabrand.com/custom

I roll in this and purchased one for my 8 year old as well. They are wonderful Gi's and Jesse will bend over backwards to make your experience great. Seriously if you are looking into getting some Gi's this is the place to go.
http://www.killerbeegi.com/

We do them. We do 30 Full Color Free Patches with an order of 10 gis or more. Up to 256 colors on the patches.

We offer gis in a few weaves:
- Single
- Pearl
- Gold
- Summer

We have a all different weights too.

Min order is just 4 Gis and if its your frist order ill do 12 Free patches included too.

We also do custom belts in 3 weights, Custom Rash Guards, Fight Shorts, Patches and all kinds off MMA & Boxing gear.

Email me scott at onthemat.com or call us at 714-421-4090 or check out our warehouse site http://builttofight.com/

thx

scotty

Muzalini - Check Waldorf Phone Post 3.0

these are the guys that knocked off the lucky gis. not an ethical company in opinion.

On the Mat -

these are the guys that knocked off the lucky gis. not an ethical company in opinion.
Wasn't aware, I just did some google searching on wholesale gi's and they seemed to have alot of stuff Phone Post 3.0

Fuji Phone Post

Muzalini - 
On the Mat -

Wasn't aware, I just did some google searching on wholesale gi's and they seemed to have alot of stuff Phone Post 3.0

Yup true story. Fuji, Ouano, Moya all quality brands and people. Those guys are not in my opinion. They pretty much tired to black mail me saying if i let them become my manufacture they will stop. Instead the got a letter. I felt really bad because a few people had bought them as Xmas gifts spent a lot of money and the quality was total crap. One of the knock offs i saw had one sleeve 4" longer than the other.

Thanks for the info everyone.

On the Mat Scotty - Is 'on the mat' and 'built to fight' the same company? Built to fight was one of the 1st I was gonna try. Also, is this Scotty thats friends with Amal Easton? (I'm an Easton BB) He always says great things about you.

Muzalini - I actually have used waldorf and yes, their 'Good Luck Gi' is a straight up knock off!! As soon as I pulled them out of the box i was like "woah, how do they get away with this???" LOL

BUFFGEO - Thanks for the info everyone.

On the Mat Scotty - Is 'on the mat' and 'built to fight' the same company? Built to fight was one of the 1st I was gonna try. Also, is this Scotty thats friends with Amal Easton? (I'm an Easton BB) He always says great things about you.

Muzalini - I actually have used waldorf and yes, their 'Good Luck Gi' is a straight up knock off!! As soon as I pulled them out of the box i was like "woah, how do they get away with this???" LOL

Yes Built to Fight is the name of my corporation and our MMA brand.  And, yes Amal is an old friend.  We did some work for him on his new school.  He is a great guy.  Helped me move to brazil back in the day.  No enough people know about him and his BJJ travels. 

Im working on a new site for Wholesale BJJ Gis http://wholesalebjjgis.com/

Im working on a PDF ill have finished after worlds or metamoris about the 10 biggest mistakes people make doing custom gis and wholesale gis. 

Hit me up we can do anything when i comes to gis. 

Thanks Scotty, Im going to be expanding my Gym in a few months, ill be hitting you up for school Gi's