Cyborg fighting at 155 pounds next - Invicta

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/14/4621888/muay-thai-cyborg-justino-invicta-fc-mma-news

"My contract ends this year and I still have one fight left, so they asked if I can fight out of my weight class. (Invicta) asked me if I can fight at 155 pounds next. They want to build that division, so I’m in. Fighting at 155 pounds would be much easier for me, I would need to cut less weight. My last fight (against Coenen) was terrible to cut."

Good for her, having a 155 pound division would be good for WMMA. Eventually it'd be great to have 125, 135, 145 and 155 divisions in the UFC.

On the other hand, it shows how much bigger she is than Rousey, and why that fight never made sense. It was unreasonable to expect her to make 135, and it was unreasonable to expect Rousey to put on weight to fight her.

rousey wont do anything to fight her and the ufc would never let it happen

georgejonesjr - Good for her, having a 155 pound division would be good for WMMA. Eventually it'd be great to have 125, 135, 145 and 155 divisions in the UFC.

On the other hand, it shows how much bigger she is than Rousey, and why that fight never made sense. It was unreasonable to expect her to make 135, and it was unreasonable to expect Rousey to put on weight to fight her.

And leave out the best female division (115lbs)? Phone Post 3.0

hahaha.
So she finally admits she is two fucking weight classes bigger than Rousey.
Cant wait to see people still bitch about Rhonda ducking her, Rhonda was that size in the Olympics etc.

Cyborg is a big chick, She Roids up, obviously loves the weight room the strength advantage she gets from it. Sadly peoples dislike of Rhonda cloud the obvious.

Still wish Carano fought she did OK against a juiced to the gills Cyborg (yea yea she tested "clean for that fight")

Very smart business move on Invicta's part. Give Cris girls with more natural strength (assuming fat girls don't show up) and let the 145ers bang without having to look over their shoulders for the 'Borg. Phone Post

meh

Why the hell do you people want to destroy the ufc by adding every women's division? There's barely enough room for all the men. Phone Post

Fight against who?  I dont know any female LW.

Great ??? now she will be fighting pudgy soccer moms Phone Post

Damn... Now she will really be queen of her own division.

BigEyedFish - rousey wont do anything to fight her and the ufc would never let it happen
So in a thread about Cyborg going up a weight class you find a way to say Ronda is ducking Cyborg.

Sorry if this was sarcasm
I did not detect Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 - 

Fight against who?  I dont know any female LW.

I'm interested, too.

ttt