cyborg thought it was over???

Man, Cyborg scored a "buy one-get one free" special at the beatdown market.

And it wasn't clear to me that the Maz touched her, though he did obviously step in to get a better look. He is a sketchy ref to me, in general.

cyborg's looks like she eats more than wheaties for breakfast.

It looks like Chris turned around and Mazzagati either nudges her away to take a closer look. Not sure if he actually touched her or not.

BTW, very nice glutes on Santos in this shot. Very well shaped buttock area. Didn't Rampage say that punching power comes from the ass?

http://www.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop.php?image=http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20080728040653_IMG_2571.JPG&width_size=600

How can women's mma be taken seriously if one fighter gasses after one three minute round? Remember these girls are supposed to be in the elite class.

Cyborg was right in that it should have been stopped right then, but she better keep fighting in the future.

Stranglehold26 - ahhh...a fighter got knocked down, but went to a defensive position. Ref monitored closely to see if Cyborg would finish and instead she ran the other way. I though mazzagatti was correct in not stopping it. Too often when a fighter gets knocked down the ref stops it immediately....I like the fact that he waited to see if she was gonna get finished.

Cyborg is stupid for walking away before the ref waved it off.

100% correct.

Hollywood Blonde - 
Stranglehold26 - ahhh...a fighter got knocked down, but went to a defensive position. Ref monitored closely to see if Cyborg would finish and instead she ran the other way. I though mazzagatti was correct in not stopping it. Too often when a fighter gets knocked down the ref stops it immediately....I like the fact that he waited to see if she was gonna get finished.

Cyborg is stupid for walking away before the ref waved it off.

100% correct.

I agree. However I have some problem with Mazzagatti telling Shana that she needed to fight when she was covering up. It's not like she was being pounded on the ground. For a short time, covering up is intelligently defending yourself. He tells her to fight,she starts swinging out of fear he's going to stop it, and she gets KOed.

Don't get me wrong, I think that was the inevitable conclusion to that fight, but Steve was too big a part of the outcome(again).