Cyborg want to be released!

Hahahahahaha. I knew it.   She's setting up the exit to roid land.  I knew she wouldn't fight in the US for the UFC.  hahahahaha. 

This whole situation is a continuous joke. 

Says the absolute moron of a woman who just turned down three separate fights. I hope they just get rid of 145 and we never have to hear about her again.

Call her bluff, release her ass. Sick of Cryborg's constant whining. I bet she goes to Rizin and starts calling out GDR, RR, and everyone else as she kicks cans in Japan.

NBKfanforlife - 

Hahahahahaha. I knew it.   She's setting up the exit to roid land.  I knew she wouldn't fight in the US for the UFC.  hahahahaha. 

To be fair to Cyborg, she's getting USADA tested no matter where in the world she fights.

rockwell -
NBKfanforlife - 

To be fair to Cyborg, she's getting USADA tested no matter where in the world she fights.

By being "fair" to Cyborg, are you suggesting that she has played "fair" in terms of PED's? 

Only the UFC has a close partnership with USADA, she could sign with Rizin tomorrow and fight roided to the gills all day. For that matter, she could sign with Bellator and fight on every Bobby Lashley card.  

bye.

rockwell - 
NBKfanforlife - 

They don't test in Rizen.  Look at Gabi Garcia for crissakes.

Anyway, no one should be surprised.  She was threatening to leave after Dana privately offered her 3 different 145 fights all of which she turned down.  It was never her intention to fight in the UFC.

I posted here over a year ago that if the UFC formed a 145 divison, Cyborg would find some reason to duck it.  Everyone called me crazy.

NYBAss -

Make up your damn mind woman!!!!!

First post nailed it, as always.

rockwell -
NBKfanforlife - 

Nope

In before her albe comes in and try's to sell everyone a giant spoonful of bullshit

NineFightFour -

In before her albe comes in and try's to sell everyone a giant spoonful of bullshit

Elbe.

Don't think she WANTS to be released, she actually wants a fight lol....  settle down 

Fuck her and that 145 division in particular 

Soup and Beer - 
rockwell - 
NBKfanforlife - 

They don't test in Rizen.  Look at Gabi Garcia for crissakes.

Anyway, no one should be surprised.  She was threatening to leave after Dana privately offered her 3 different 145 fights all of which she turned down.  It was never her intention to fight in the UFC.

I posted here over a year ago that if the UFC formed a 145 divison, Cyborg would find some reason to duck it.  Everyone called me crazy.

I actually remember you posting to that effect. 

Got any future stock tips? 

One of the most oddly managed careers in history.

I'm convinced this is pugilistic dementia. I actually feel sorry for her at this point. She could have been a millionaire.

She looks like that guy that is becoming the real life Ken Doll. 

Her and Khabib should start their own excuses division. 

That is either arrogance or stupidity. Two weeks without a response and you're issuing an ultimatum? Whose stupid idea was that Ray?