Cyborgs next fight is at 145lbs

Her next fight with Invicta is at 145lbs
http://invictafc.com/invicta-visits-las-vegas-on-july-10-cristiane-cyborg-justino-headlines/

This makes sense if they are aiming for Cyborg vs Ronda on UFC 200 next July.

Cyborg can have one more fight at 145 in July, then around Jan make her debut at 135 in Invicta.

Ronda can fight Bethe this fall and then Eye, Holm, Kaufman, Tate or Zingano around the Super Bowl card.

Then have them face each other at UFC 200.

Assuming she wins all of her next fights.

I think this is the match up to make in women's MMA, but in this sport anything can happen, and if either of them lose this fight will lose a lot of interest. Phone Post 3.0

^I think she will work her way down to 135. In her post fight interview (not sure which one) she said she will most likely have one more fight at 145 and then fight in December at 135. My guess is her nutritionist has her on a plan and said that is the best way to do it. You better believe Lorenzo got her the nutritionist after he told her you won't fight in the UFC unless it's 135. I am guessing after she realized that she wasn't going to get the fight at 140/145 she started the diet and it will take time to cut the weight. I am not sure she will win her 135lb debut if they put her against a top opponent but she should win her fight in July with ease.

She's said it before, then said fuck it...back to 145 so I don't believe she'll ever drop the sauce and make 135. Phone Post 3.0

That being said, if there was a bet on what would happen first cyborg at 135 or Dominick Cruz making back to back fights I'd take cyborg. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure this is wrong. Cyborg said post fight that she was going to 135 last weekend and already pulled out of a scheduled fight against Gomes, the only other talented fighter amongst the 6 fighters in Invicta's 145 division, last summer in order to fight TBC at 135 last December.

Cyborg's true fans believe her that her next fight will be against the Invicta 134 champ (whatever her name is). Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - That being said, if there was a bet on what would happen first cyborg at 135 or Dominick Cruz making back to back fights I'd take cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
I'll take Cruz back to back fights lol Phone Post 3.0

Koga - I'm sure this is wrong. Cyborg said post fight that she was going to 135 last weekend and already pulled out of a scheduled fight against Gomes, the only other talented fighter amongst the 6 fighters in Invicta's 145 division, last summer in order to fight TBC at 135 last December.

Cyborg's true fans believe her that her next fight will be against the Invicta 134 champ (whatever her name is). Phone Post 3.0

Invicta sent out a press conference and said Cyborgs next fight will be at 145 and she will defend that title in Vegas the same week as the fan expo. Then she will fight in December at 135 before going over to the UFC to fight Ronda next summer, my guess is UFC 200.

CapnKindBud - About a year too late. She was "well on her way" to 135 when she magically became injured. But I still can't understand why she came back to fight at 145.
She is never gonna make 135 and she is gonna keep doing exactly what she is doing now until a bigger woman beats her ass.
She will never fight Ronda, I'm more convinced every day . Phone Post 3.0
Magically got injured! You would get injured doing her warmup. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, you must be referring to Invicta's press release from February last year, not this week, an honest mistake. I myself thought Cyborg meant she intended to fight Rousey at 135 in December 2014 instead of December 2015 with she stated the following in February 2014:

"My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 Championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.

"All I’m promising is that I will give 100 percent to try to get to 135 to make this plan happen. If I do, I will still listen to my doctor’s advice and fight no more than three times at 135: first to win the Invicta belt, the second time to kick your ass and the third time to kick your ass again so that the world can see it wasn’t luck.”