CZ8/WHAT A CARD!!!

I don't doubt that's him....and as much as we fuck around about the claims he made, I bet he's gonna bring it. Whether or not he can handle bobby is another story, but he did say that he's seen mike littlefield fight, and he knows he can beat him. I'm guessing he's gonna be a tough fight.

C'mon, he didn't have a brick wall in his basement or something else to stand in front of? Nothing says "Hard-ass MMA Fighter" quite like curtains with flowers on them.

ttt

He looks a lot better in that picture than he did in the one on
MASSMMA.com, he had a weird ass outfit on, made him look
real traditional. Especially b/c of the no show at Mass
Destruction, the expectations are so low, he can't help but
exceed them. Say h does get in control--problem is that
Bobby will be dangerous the whole fight like his bout w/
MacNeil. That's gonna be Giant's downfall. That and, now
that I know he's not a Honda, I doubt he can sprint 35mph for
10 mins

ttt

ttt

CHECK OUT MASS MMA FOR UPDATE

My eyesight stinks but it looks like Lee's got cauliflower ear.

it's tough to see under his Bruce Lee haircut

You're not getting cold feet, are you bobby? lol

Not to be picky, but no human in recorded history has achieved 35 mph running on level ground. A few have hit between 25-30 at peak speed in a 100 meters, but not 35.

Simple explanation:

Giant Lee is not human. He is a cyborg sent from the future to destroy all Massachusetts MMAers. When his MayonneMobile broke down, it did not compute with his mainframe, fried his hard drive, and therefore, rendered him useless when faced with his mission objective to destroy Mike Littlefield. Now, with a new and improved MayonneMobile, he has set his laser sights on Bobby Dias, and nothing will stop him.

Ocham's Razor, man.

TTT

If he can run 35 mph, then when his vehicle broke down in Watertown, which probably less than 10 miles from the Avalon, then he could have been there in about 10 minutes and the run would have warmed him up for the fight....

Jim de

TTT

7 more days

6 more days

not much time left, anyone still need tickets?

5 more days RESERVED SEATS @978-828-2149

Man, Bruce, you were up even before me!!!!!