Daley's Omoplata

Never seen that technique before. He spun around on the single, then somersaulted through into the shoulder lock.

DOPE technique and made even more awesome by the fact that Daley had the balls to try it during a really important fight.

Anybody got a gif?

BlahBreh - I'd like to see a gif. Man if He pulled that off I'd shit myself, props to Kennedy for keeping his arm inside in that scramble.

Good job by Kennedy

DamirioN - 
BlahBreh - I'd like to see a gif. Man if He pulled that off I'd shit myself, props to Kennedy for keeping his arm inside in that scramble.

Good job by Anton Chigurh

Fixed!

whatever happened to those uktt douches lol? they used to be all over any uk fighters nuts and then they just disapeared. its not like any uk fighters are top ten or anything but it never stopped them from dreaming

the omoplata was awesome especialy coming from a striker like daley. i never seen that coming . props to kennedy for defending

Basic rolling omoplata off of a single leg. I've seen white belts do it at my gym. I use it ALOT. It's an easy move if they really clamp on to your leg. Phone Post

Daley fought Woodley guys...  Woodley was not in danger, he kept Daley flattened with his knee so he could never sit up and get the "seat belt" ride around his hips

Yeah someones confused Phone Post

Gomrad - Daley fought Woodley guys...  Woodley was not in danger, he kept Daley flattened with his knee so he could never sit up and get the "seat belt" ride around his hips

No, Woodley was fighting Lawler. But yeah Kennedy did a great job, props.

Not a chance, AMERICA F--- YEAH!

"And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."  

-JFK

jason73 - whatever happened to those uktt douches lol? they used to be all over any uk fighters nuts and then they just disapeared. its not like any uk fighters are top ten or anything but it never stopped them from dreaming

kind of weird all of this love of Daley and it's all from north americans.

I am a Woodley fan....   About 5 years ago I took my team to the University of Missouri wrestling camp and he just finished college and was helping Coach Smith still.   Woodley was a great guy (just getting started in MMA at the time, like 2-0) and he talked about using MMA to provide for his family.   

he had no idea what to do with it when he got it, and he had a plethora of other options and just let them go. No good if you just learn something that looks pretty but dont learn how to effectively finish it