DAMN!! I kinda liked Dolce !!!

He seemed like a nice guy. An actual intelectual fighter. Y'know not the average " Me SmaSH you iN FaCe TilL bleEDing " neandrathal type!

Maybe it was him just being a little older and more mature than most of the guys there, But I liked him!

Thanks for the post.

The worse performance I've ever seen on TUF.
I think he was worse than that kid that Mac Danzig kept picking on. My grandmother has better jiujitsu than that.

[quote]FrankieBitchTits - 

Hahah something about him I liked too.. and I normally hate the religoius freaks.. LOL, he was entertaining to say the least.

[/quote]

At least he wasnt really pushing the GOD thing, He was just reading the bible. There are a lot of quotes and uplifting things writen in it that can help, all depending your beliefs I guess.

Yeah it was a bad fight fight for him, but its too bad to see a decent guy gone!

lambam - The worse performance I've ever seen on TUF.
I think he was worse than that kid that Mac Danzig kept picking on. My grandmother has better jiujitsu than that.

Blake Bowman?

I liked him, too, and was surprised to find he has lost his past four fights.

Cindy

dolce talked a great fight, he sounded ultra confident. would make an excellent salesman. he was super positive and it seemed like he could walk on water, but watching him on the ground it was terrible.

at what stage do fighters realise that knowledge of grappling is necessary to win. dolce showed no grasp of it at all, giving up his back constantly. he did well to keep his chin tucked, and he did spin on top, but his escapes were rudimentary from side control and mount.
it was a bad matchup for him having to fight a wrestler

I was just surprised that he initially won, since he was always outgunned in the fights I saw him in.

http://mma.lohudblogs.com/2008/04/16/mike-dolces-ultimate-fighter-7-blog-week-3/

Dolce had some sweet sub escapes in the first round, and by hearing the way he described his pre-fight training camp it didn't sound like he had very much help for this one. I'm not saying he would have won the fight, but I have a feeling next time Jesse would get a little better competition. Either way we got to watch him KO some dude, then put up an excellent effort and eventually be put to sleep in his next fight. He's also been funny on camera, I can't wait to see more of this dude.

gusto - the guy was 4-4, he talked a lot of shit, he got clowned, then he blames his coaches, then he says he will be back if someone gets hurt...................... the guy is insane
--------------------------------------
According to Kirik's new database he is 4-7 not 4-4. Ouch...
Cindy

Mike Dolce’s Professional Fighting Record

Date Result Opponent Event Method Round Time  
10/27/2007 Loss Mike Pierce Sport Fight : 20 TKO/RSC 1 1:00  
08/02/2007 Loss Lyman Good International Fight League: 2007 Semifinals Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
06/01/2007 Loss Antonio McKee International Fight League: 2007 Season Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
04/13/2007 Loss Delson Heleno International Fight League: 2007 Season Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
02/23/2007 Win Jim Abrille International Fight League: 2007 Season KO 1 0:19  
11/17/2006 Win Mitch Whitesel Ring of Combat 12 Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
08/05/2006 Win Josh Burnham Sport Fight 17: Hot Zone Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
04/08/2006 Loss Peter Aspenwall Sport Fight 15: Tribute Decision Unanimous Decision 3    
09/16/2005 Loss Cory Devela Sport Fight 12: Breakout KO 2    
05/28/2005 Win Tom Brown Sport Fight 10: Mayhem KO 1 1:42  
01/08/2005 Loss Bristol Marunde Sport Fight 8: Justice TKO/RSC Referee Stoppage from Strikes 1 2:54  

I have heard so many people describe him as the "nicest guy the sport." He must be a good dude.

Seemed like a good guy. Doesn't have the best record on paper though.

I saw a few of his IFL fights. He looked good as long as the fight was standing or he was on top. It seems he has the most trouble on the ground with guys who have good top control. I like him just the same and wouldn't mind seeing him fight again.

Dolce is a great guy. Good luck to him in the future.

i cant believe he got dominated like that

Peacedog - 

I saw a few of his IFL fights. He looked good as long as the fight was standing or he was on top. It seems he has the most trouble on the ground with guys who have good top control. I like him just the same and wouldn't mind seeing him fight again.

McKee and Delano are no joke and he took them both to decisions. With just over two years  as a pro we haven't come close to seeing  all Dolce is capable of (at least I hope we haven't).

His account of what went down (on TUF)  that he feels had an impact on his performance was a bit unsettling. If he's telling the truth, Rampage and his assistant coaches look kinda lame. If he not being honest than he looks like a whiner and a complainer. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Cindy

I saw his win in the IFL.. he has some crazy sister they would keep cutting to..

he looked solid on the IFL but had nothing on TUF

parklife - I saw his win in the IFL.. he has some crazy sister they would keep cutting to.. he looked solid on the IFL but had nothing on TUF

Yup! Someone should introduce her to Stephan Bonnar's brother;)

Cindy

"he has some crazy sister they would keep cutting to.."

I remember that, and thinking: "Wow, that's nice she's so supportive."

Dolce vs Abrille in the IFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFINClsqKeE