Damn Lauzon has to fight Varner

I'm predicting more devestation by Varner. Varner is rejuvenated. I see nothing but a trail of bodies on Varner's return to the title. What in the fack does Joe Silva have against Lauzon?

War Varner. I never stopped believing. Even in Varner's darkest hours. Phone Post

I'll ttt this after the destruction. Just like I did when I accurately predicted Varner's upset of Barbosa. Phone Post

Congrats on predicting the upset. Enjoy your chest thumping thread. I will be rooting for Lauzon.

Lauzon is going to wreck him. Phone Post

Lauzon vs Cake Eater (Gabezilla) revisited. Phone Post

Nope,

A sweet TKO for fan favorite  Lauzon.

I forgot I posted this on the UG. The nutthuggery is out of control. Phone Post

what the fuck is peoples obsession with "OMG i called it!!!!! look guys I CALLED WHO WOULD WIN THAT FIGHT!!!"

.....congrats, you had a 50/50 chance

10r's still gonna 10. :\

SHOGUN250
13 minutes ago
what the fuck is peoples obsession with "OMG i called it!!!!! look guys I CALLED WHO WOULD WIN THAT FIGHT!!!"

.....congrats, you had a 50/50 chance Phone Post

WAR LAUZON!! Phone Post

I can see Lauzon subbing Varner. Phone Post

Imo an easy fight for Varner, no disrespect to Joe.

Lauzon for sure Phone Post

Royce Nelson - 
Leck Brosnar - Imo an easy fight for Varner, no disrespect to Joe.
Ur opinion is wrong

I could very well be wrong, but I also thought Pettis would win easily.

Picking Varner

Too bad you werent posting "Pro-Varner" during his darkest times...

Love this. I can see J-Lau subbing Varner too, it'll be a good fight. Phone Post

Just a Varner fan is all. Lol at you crazy facks. Sometimes its just about supporting your favorite fighter. That's it, nothing more nothing less. Phone Post

PanRoastedJinx - Just a Varner fan is all. Lol at you crazy facks. Sometimes its just about supporting your favorite fighter. That's it, nothing more nothing less. Phone Post
Great post.

I think Lauzon will win, because I am a fan of Lauzon's. I don't see the point in calling someone an idiot who disagrees with me, they are obviously either not a fan of the fighter I like or are a fan of the other fighter. Phone Post