DAMNNNN THESE FACES!!! PIC

The octagon was starting to look like a scene out of a Saw movie by the end of Lauzon Miller

face the cain

Oh, man. Phone Post

epwar -

Tim Boetsch and...Cyborg?

Lol.. Dos Santos looks like Floyd Mayweather Phone Post

Joe took it kept and kept coming forward.
There is no quit in him. Phone Post

DamnSevern -

The Walking Dead comes to mine.

Also all these pics represent heart, holy crap! Phone Post

Last night, many fights had fighters showing what real heart is.. Joe and JDS tool that to another level. They took a SEVERE beating and literally never stopped fighting or moving fwd. much respect them.

Cain has now completely dismantled and obliterated his last two fights. In a very gruesome fashion. Healthy Cain is a scary, scary guy Phone Post

TTTeh

Joe is a warrior too!

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 
DamnSevern - 

holy shit he looks like Jason Voorhees when he was a kid/unmasked lolololol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gJlRrHKceLY/T4jRI_Vbg1I/AAAAAAAADk4/eMY-L9QhrlQ/s640/jasonvoorhees2pic.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/cut3_ending1%5B1%5D.jpg

Sloth from GOONIES? No! Jason, unmasked and impaled on a machete!

Jason Voorhees (Unmasked)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

DamnSevern -

face the cain

Mannnnn this is sick romo-shit xD just pick a pic hahaha Phone Post

-FC- - 
Gritty - I have mixed feelings on mma and I always have. I appreciate the sport and technique and training. I also ask myself what the fuck we are cheering for guys basically going through 45 mph car crashes with no seat belts for our entertainment. If you just saw both those dudes in the hospital and didn't know why, would there be any scenario I could tell you that led to them looking like that that it would make you say "AWESOME!!"?

Again, I'm a fan of the sport, but it's still pretty brutal violence for no reason, no real life self defense of yourself or of your family.

yeah yeah, go watch golf.

I get why you feel this way but why do you keep watching?

You literally post the same damn post after every fight, we get it, you're bothered by how violent it is.

Just put on some Justin Bieber, break out your Breakfast at Tiffany's movie and relax. Phone Post

OMFG!!! I Lol'd and Pissed myself so hard!!....thing is bud is he is looking for a 'Beauty and a beat! Bahahahah!!! see what a did there...LMFAO

OK who are the idiots that have made a thread or commented on Cain's lack of power!? F'n Morons!!

Damn!!!! JDS took a hell of a beating.

There's enough Romo-fodder here for years

on a good note...i reallly like JDS's shorts, Nike fit, great color, and no skulls and brass knucles and flames

DamnSevern - 

face the cain

Cain looks like hes beating a dead Nogueira in that last pic.

what an awesome series of shots.

Man! seein' those pics make me wonder how the brain processes something like that or why the body doesn't just shut down, I mean if my face was hit like that I'd have a broken neck but to keep fighting fuck that's heart!

Warriors! Phone Post