DAMNNNN THESE FACES!!! PIC

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt

Alumynabjj - 
Gritty - I have mixed feelings on mma and I always have. I appreciate the sport and technique and training. I also ask myself what the fuck we are cheering for guys basically going through 45 mph car crashes with no seat belts for our entertainment. If you just saw both those dudes in the hospital and didn't know why, would there be any scenario I could tell you that led to them looking like that that it would make you say "AWESOME!!"?

Again, I'm a fan of the sport, but it's still pretty brutal violence for no reason, no real life self defense of yourself or of your family.

yeah yeah, go watch golf.

Just confused why you're on an MMA message board. Thats like.me going on a bacon lovers message board and rambling why I don't understand why people like bacon.

If you're a fan of martail arts go to the specific forum for the individual one this site or go to that fag site bullshido.com. seriously no idea why you're here. Phone Post

I don't agree with Gritty's comments, for a couple of reasons. But I won't deny Gritty is an asset to the OG forum here.

xsrg95 - 

Wowwwwwwww! You got some skills!

Cindy

MonkeyThreeThousand - Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt

This Phone Post

OCMikelob - 
MonkeyThreeThousand - Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt

This Phone Post

prolly not