Dan Hardy & Mike Swick Make up: Afterparty Pics!

UFC 105: Friday after the weigh ins

Nice work Dan, GL vs GSP.  Expecting a good fight while it lasts.

Some funny pics in there.  Kang definitely got smashed up, wow.

tracylee - More pics from the weekend- Friday night after weigh ins.. Click the photo to view:

The picture with Ross,Daley,Hardy etc...Theres a chap 2nd from the left,hes 17 years old hes called Ryan Scope watch out for big things in the future from him. Also Tracy i think i saw you in the Hard Rock. My pal was standing in your way drunk with his back to you and you asked him to politley move so you could get past. That is my pathetic claim to faim.lol

Ryan Scope has a crazy amount of potential and has a huge amateur record already

Kid Salami -  

Wow, Swick looks like "Bitch Stewie" in this pic.

HAHAHAHAH omfg.

kainer2 - Ryan Scope has a crazy amount of potential and has a huge amateur record already

This man knows what hes talking about! The legendary Kainer! Ryan scope has been winning against grown men since he was 14 lol

x Shogun The Great x -  LOL Joe got suckerd in to buying sh!t off the lookie lookie spanish women.

lol, he didn't get suckered. He walked straight up to them and bought em.. lol

ttt

ttt

Those Romany women are crazy!

Did you get any pics at Hard Rock Tracy? Didn't see you there?

Mica Kizbig - LOL at the look on Kangs face. "I bet I could knock this fucker out."
I could be mistaken but that looks like Parrumpinha, who was probably there cornering him for the fight.

Nice job, Tracy! As usual.

Good pics. TTT.

Lister consistently pulls the hottest woman while simultaneously looking like Frankenstein. He needs to put out a pick up artist book or something.

thanks you guys! and yes, i was at the MMA Unlimited party.. It says that in the first post!

I thought it said there was one..which of course there was! didn't realise you'd said you were there...how could i have missed a photo opportunity with such a UG legend!

Dear Tracy, is it true that you keep your blackberry inbetween your boobs? I am curious. Thanks.

explodingboy - Dear Tracy, is it true that you keep your blackberry inbetween your boobs? I am curious. Thanks.

LMAO!!

Got me with the (click for nudes). Damn.