Dan Hardy = Phil Baroni

Worst thread eva?

Altofsky -  "Hardy is a legit fighter"

He's a legit nobody with wins over... nobody.

That statement is a little harsh. He beat swick in a tough fight and marcus davis, both of whom where in line to fight for the title with another win or two.

Hardy beat who the ufc put in front of him to fight GSP and he fought as best as he could against one of the very best mma has seen. GSP is the man, but give Hardy a little credit.

im cool with that

Baroni > Hardy IMO

Mc6pack - 
Slowshot -  Think about it.

Big mouth, good punching power, entertaining, crappy on the ground, tough as nails.

Additionally, they both come from a place known for being chock full of A-holes.
Your an idiot and the first to make my Ignore list, CONGRATULATIONS motherfucker.

Settle down Dan he is just voicing his opinion....

bismanfightclub - Hardy couldn't carry the NYBA's jock.

x100

ttt

hardy showed what 100% defense can do to gsp

(nothing)

Randy Marsh - 
Mc6pack - 
Slowshot -  Think about it.

Big mouth, good punching power, entertaining, crappy on the ground, tough as nails.

Additionally, they both come from a place known for being chock full of A-holes.
Your an idiot and the first to make my Ignore list, CONGRATULATIONS motherfucker.

Settle down Dan he is just voicing his opinion....

nah, everythin i've read over the day or two preceeding this statement was anti-brit nobhead statements, this was another such statement, I dont care if he's got a gripe with EB an HBL but i'll be fucked if im loggin on everyday to see this shite. 

"Additionally, they both come from a place known for being chock full of A-holes."

wonder how many times he's been to Nottingham, or do u reckon he's talkin whole countries.

I have since brushed the sand out of my vagina, but i've had enough of the Brit hate on here, it really does piss me off sometimes, I end up biting and soon after realising i'm arguing with someone who has the cultural knowledge of a 10 yo.  Ignore works much better.

There's plenty of good natured Brit bashing and  Banter on here but there's also a few that take it too far, thankfully " I " dont have to read it anymore.

"But its only a forum man....."      NO....   this is the fuckin UG motherfuckers and i'll be fucked if some fucking fuck is gonna fuck with my fuckin daily MMA fix fuckers !

To be fair Phil has some highlight reel KOs in the big show. Hardy has some highlight reel split decisions.

I would love to see that fight, those guys would lay it all on the line and just go in guns blazing. I think Hardy has better ju jitsu and cardio but I think Baroni has better wrestling.

Boxing, who knows Zuffa make it happen!

Baroni has a fuck-ton better wrestling and heavier hands.

Hardy is a lot more technical standing and fights smarter (read here: more boring).

Not always been a fan of Baroni, but he's made me into a fan shortly after he fought Lindland.

PhilBaroni - Im a Dan Hardy fan

...and I'm a fan of Phil Baroni!

This thread= complete.

I feel like I've done something positive in the world, now.