Dan Henderson at Rings 32-man tournament (1999)

Subd and VU Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Ttt

In Phone Post 3.0

awesome event, save for possibly the worst decision I've seen in all my years of watching MMA, that of Nog and Hendo.

Amazing!!

Thanks Pro Ice.

I recall that Dan wanted to quit he was so exhausted before i think the final and his corner made him continue.

Dan Henderson: “It definitely was the toughest night of fighting I’ve ever had. It showed me that I could really do things if I wanted to; push through things. Mentally, it made me a lot stronger.

I entered that tournament because I was broke. I’d moved up to Oregon and I needed some money to continue to train to make the Olympic team in 2000, and I did it just for the show-up money that I’d get to enter.

I think I got paid like seven grand to show up for the first event [“Block A” on 10/28/99], and if you won you made a little bit of money for the win. If I took second place I would have made $30,000. For first place, I made $230,000.”

IN AND VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Sub! Phone Post

TTT

Sofa king in. Phone Post

4/5 decisions. was actually rather boring. I was expecting a bunch of knockouts! Still very impressive. Cant imagine fighting that much in a night.

In. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

In for some when I have some free time. Thanks again Pro Ice! You're awesome sir! Phone Post

Best poster on the ug hands down vtfu Phone Post 3.0