Dan Henderson is...

Schrute Boxe -  LOL!!!

Dan Henderson 
I'll have a #1. Super size it please. Or have u not started your shift yet? RT lol fedor is gonna destroy u dan

Fucking gold! Phone Post

Awesome stuff

Subd for an AMERICAN HERO.

Addo -  Subd for an AMERICAN HERO.

1 Phone Post

Subbed for Captain America

Hendos right hand more than makes up for any size deficiancy. An all time favorite of mine since the early UFCs, although his shorts back then weren't! Phone Post

Addo -  Subd for an AMERICAN HERO.

VTFU!

DOMINANT DAN!!!!! Phone Post

This motherfucker gets better and better! Fuckin LOL to all o that! Phone Post

Jack_Bauer - Subbed for Captain America

Umm, thanks, but I didn't contribute anything Phone Post

Dan Hendo Da Man

Hendo may be the coolest fighter out there. Phone Post

Dan is awesome.
I don't think I have ever wanted a fight to end in a draw more than his fight with Fedor.
Two of the nicest and most talented guys out there!

TTT

Schrute Boxe -  Grappling today, @clarkgracie is coming up to train w/ me. Although dave herman told me not to even bother. I'm conflicted.

Holy shit. I knew Dan had some nice dry wit, but I had no idea he was this hilarious! Haha.

Man, it really sucks that one of Hendo and Fedor has to lose. Two of the most lovable and chill dudes in MMA history.

there are fighters i hate, but i would never get on twitter to anonymously talk trash to em. so gay.

Dan Henderson

26 Jun

lmao he does!

best one

Dane

@

19 May

and Dan says

Dan Henderson

by tabascomt4

LOL! Funny mfer... In the UFC 100 backstage footage it's funny when rampage is fucking with him and as hendos walking up some stairs he leans around and kicks rampage in the dick, chuckles and walks off. #hendolifewin Phone Post