Dan Henderson: Reebok isnt positive for the fighte

Can the UFC partner up with any other bigtime companies to have the same kind of deal? If they could just have multiple sponsers like Reebok lined up this could all be fixed. Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - Can the UFC partner up with any other bigtime companies to have the same kind of deal? If they could just have multiple sponsers like Reebok lined up this could all be fixed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, you think Reebok would allow that to happen?

Wake up. Phone Post 3.0

Dan made 100k to show and 50k to win vs Boetsch... Disclosed pay. Previous issues with his Clinch Gear brand.

Check out this article http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/4/17/1427644/dan-henderson-talks-about-why-he

A legend like Dan should be making much more. Phone Post 3.0

worldhero - Dan made 100k to show and 50k to win vs Boetsch... Disclosed pay. Previous issues with his Clinch Gear brand.

Check out this article http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/4/17/1427644/dan-henderson-talks-about-why-he

I'd say he makes a little bit more than that Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
Brigham -
BRZ - 15K is better than the $2,500 CM Punk will get. Phone Post 3.0
CM Punk likely will make between 250k-500k from his first fight. Dan isn't making anywhere near that Phone Post 3.0
In all honesty I'd say he'd be at the lower end of that range in the UFC per fight. They aren't paying a guy like Hendo peanuts Phone Post 3.0
Hendo resigned for a fraction of what he was making on his previous deal, he said so himself Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - 
The Power Double -
Brigham -
BRZ - 15K is better than the $2,500 CM Punk will get. Phone Post 3.0
CM Punk likely will make between 250k-500k from his first fight. Dan isn't making anywhere near that Phone Post 3.0
In all honesty I'd say he'd be at the lower end of that range in the UFC per fight. They aren't paying a guy like Hendo peanuts Phone Post 3.0
Hendo resigned for a fraction of what he was making on his previous deal, he said so himself Phone Post 3.0

I am guessing during Hendo's last contract this was during the middle of his losing streak (plus getting old) and so he didn't have a lot of negotiation power?

So, especially for a guy like him, the sponsors he has accumulated over his illustrious career plus being able to wear and market his own clothing line he created for extra cash was a big deal.

I would say he's got to be one of the dudes getting nailed the hardest by this Reebok deal.

It's a fricking joke what they've done to their fighters. It's made me not a fan of the top brass anymore.

Brigham - Reebok is a cluster fuck in every possible way. The only people benefiting are Dana and Lorenzo, that's it. Phone Post 3.0
And for the UFC that's all that matters. They could give a flying fuck about fighters. Unless you are an uberdraw you are disposable. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
worldhero - Dan made 100k to show and 50k to win vs Boetsch... Disclosed pay. Previous issues with his Clinch Gear brand.

I'd say he makes a little bit more than that Phone Post 3.0
I think you'd be suprised. Phone Post 3.0

Hardest working man in MMA. 45 pro fucking fights. Crazy

jodienda - Hardest working man in MMA. 45 pro fucking fights. Crazy
But very low intelligence, does he not realise this deal is a fucking home run? Phone Post 3.0

jodienda - Hardest working man in MMA. 45 pro fucking fights. Crazy

And get this, he's fought 19 fighters (some of them multiple times) who are current or former UFC, Pride, Strikeforce or RINGs champions (11 of the 19 being UFC champs). Some of these opponents have won belts in more than one of these organizations (examples: Big Nog, Shogun Rua and Daniel Cormier).

I doubt any fighter has fought the level of competition Hendo has. Probably not even close. Dude should be able to wear whatever and be sponsored by whoever the hell he wants.