Dan Henderson Vs. Anderson Silva II @ LHW (205)

This is the fight I want to see if Anderson can successfully defend his title against Yushin "Last guy to technically beat Anderson" Okami.

Also, in the meantime maybe bring Dan over for a warmup fight against Lyoto "I beat your former teammate and my teammate beat you" Machida. I say Anderson beats Okami, and if Hendo H-Bombs Machida, because if Shogun can do it, Hendo can do it, then have Anderson Vs. Hendo II @205.

Or....there could be a Dan Henderson Vs. Shogun fight if Shogun beats Forrest for the next contender. Now that I think of it, since I came up with this thread idea off the top of my head, I'd much rather see Dan Henderson Vs. Shogun if Shogun beats Forrest.

Teh Spider - Hendo would lose Just give up. Silva has the better stand up and would sub him again. Phone Post

I'm not saying that he wins, but that it's a better and more intriguing fight and that Dan is way better at 205.

Henderson has a chance against anybody. He could definitely pull off a rematch. He could also lose again but never count him out.

Great fight but id rather see Hendo v Jones at 205.

TTT for Hendo vs Shogun

It would be a good fight at 205, dan always has been better at LHW and above

maybe he should try to avenge the 170lber who dominated him first.

frontrowbrian -  Dan is great but he's not an elite athlete. You need to be Chael or GSP to beat Anderson.

A two time Olympian isn't an elite athlete? Interesting.

frontrowbrian - 
1800champagne - 
frontrowbrian -  Dan is great but he's not an elite athlete. You need to be Chael or GSP to beat Anderson.

A two time Olympian isn't an elite athlete? Interesting.

he hasn't been an elite wrestler in forever.

You specifically said Hendo isn't an elite athlete. That is patently absurd and false.

Hendo vs Shogun is one of the best matchups ever

Anderson Silva is the best striker ever in MMA.
He isn't walking into Dan's right sledgehammer of doom the way other lesser strikers do.

dan would have a better chance at 205 for sure.

Would love to see a Hendo/Spider rematch but only at 205. Id still pick Anderson to defeat him though..

Freeman Dyson - maybe he should try to avenge the 170lber who dominated him first.

Silly post, maybe anderson should be calling out chonan

gonna need a whole lotta TRT shots

lol.

Like this makes any sense.........

Dan can win that fight, but he could also lose again. Either way, I'd live to see that fight happen.

Hendo has the skill and experience to beat anyone. Phone Post

Teh Spider -
MonsterBalls -
Teh Spider - Hendo would lose Just give up. Silva has the better stand up and would sub him again. Phone Post

Good thing that you aren't biased Teh Spider!

No it is facts. Phone Post

If he stuck to the gameplan he had at first, he could have won that fight. He may have lost, but he has what it takes to beat Anderson. Phone Post

kerazzle - Henderson has a chance against anybody. He could definitely pull off a rematch. He could also lose again but never count him out.

I'm counting him out. If they ever meet again in a 5-round fight at any weight I will make a 2-year name bet with a credible bluenamer here.