Dana: "Anderson said he can make 170"

LOL @ Anderson going to 170 to fight GSP. It's not 2005 guys.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Brigham -  So if Anderson can make 170, what would then be GSP's excuse? Phone Post

pretty sure gsp will fight him if he makes 170..he doesnt avoid contenders in his weightclass

It's just a lay troll angle, that's all. Phone Post

Brigham - 

So if Anderson can make 170, what would then be GSP's excuse? Phone Post

Zahabi said awhile back when talking about GSP moving to 185 that his frame was more suited to a drop down than a drop up, but since Frankie was Renzo's guy, he wouldn't want to go down and fight him. That roadblock is removed now, so maybe he'll suddenly want to try that instead of fighting an emaciated Silva.

Normally I would dismiss it, however if UFC can put something on in NY then you bet we will see a superfight above all else. Silva will have 2 choices...JBJ or GSP but one of them will happen.

DEZBOT - He shouldn't have to go down, George should be honored and go up Phone Post

What? Why? Phone Post

Easy?

Helax, weight cut can happen.

DEZBOT - He shouldn't have to go down, George should be honored and go up Phone Post

If he were PFP #1 he would go down rather than having people meet him at his weight. Phone Post

So if you're GSP, do you decide to fight him and risk losing your title, fight him at a catchweight, or decide you want to move to 185? Phone Post

TTT

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

So if you're GSP, do you decide to fight him and risk losing your title, fight him at a catchweight, or decide you want to move to 185? Phone Post

AHH, OTSS GSP is like go ahead and do it, he won't budge nor would he forever.

Why would you listening to Dana anyway?

That's crazy how Anderson's weight is capable of fluctuating that drastically!

I'd love to see him against GSP there. What if he beat GSP at WW, beat Weidman at MW, and then beat JBJ at LHW and retired as a 3 division champ undefeated in his UFC career. If he can really make 170, that wouldn't be impossible.

Thanks Dana, I'm excited again for something that probably will not happen, but at least it's fun to think about... Phone Post

GSP beats Anderson at 170, even though it's complete BS that Anderson can make 170.

MrNiceguy66 - 

I'd love to see him against GSP there. What if he beat GSP at WW, beat Weidman at MW, and then beat JBJ at LHW and retired as a 3 division champ undefeated in his UFC career. If he can really make 170, that wouldn't be impossible.

Thanks Dana, I'm excited again for something that probably will not happen, but at least it's fun to think about... Phone Post

12'ers gonna dream

CHAUNCH - 
MrNiceguy66 - 

12'ers gonna dream

^you're 2 1/2 months away from being a "12'er"

SupesUp - 

In b4 anderson ducking weidman dudes show up? Phone Post

yep

ayeandaye - 

GSP would take down silva and maul him on the ground at 170, finish an exausted anderson in the 4th. Phone Post

Pretty likely. We will never know though because there is zero chance of Silva ever dropping to 170.

He can't make 170 sorry it's unpossible Phone Post

vaginal tear - All talk until they step in the cage. Phone Post

This. I don't want to get my hopes up.. Phone Post

MrNiceguy66 - That's crazy how Anderson's weight is capable of fluctuating that drastically!

Oh my god this. Phone Post