Dana announces GSP vs Bisping on ESPN

I'm excited for both guys and happy for Bisping to get a big fight.

Fuck. Sassy-Sasi, Wide-man, Pretty boy Luke and Yoel must be pisssssed.

VU

Full interview

Haha Dana kinda sticks to Tyron at the end

Tyron does not understand that he makes himself more unlikeable every chance he gets.  People that know him and have met him say he's a great guy.  But there are avenues to get your grievances addressed.  He sounds like a whiner.

oh... ok.

MrShush - 

Tyron does not understand that he makes himself more unlikeable every chance he gets.  People that know him and have met him say he's a great guy.  But there are avenues to get your grievances addressed.  He sounds like a whiner.

We just don't have any idea what he's been through bro.  

I know this becuase he says it in just about every interview

lets get this right, FOX is their partner, but a competitor like ESPN gets the scoop??

they won't be renewing with FOX?

Fuck that shit. Gsp didn't want anything to do with mw when Anderson was wrecking everyone, and bisping needs to fight a top 5 contender at the least. What a joke,

Morgz -
MrShush - 

We just don't have any idea what he's been through bro.  

I know this becuase he says it in just about every interview

Yeah. He is a husband and father from Ferguson. We should all kiss his feet.

But GSP isn't a fighter anymore???

I like how Dana dresses up more often now myself. 

This is bullshit. Jacare has been waiting for like 6 years.

MrShush - 

The fight is bs to me. You have Jacare and Romero who both are overdo for a shot. Plus you know GSP won't fight them if he wins. He will rematch Bisping of fight Silva and the belt will have no meaning. Meanwhile GSP could fight Woodly who is fighting Wonderboy in a match thats interesting but not compelling. With Conor putting the 155 belt in limbo with 2 great contenders the best divisions in the ufc are dead. No top contenders fight for a title for years at this rate. I was ok with Conor for a while but this is getting crazy.