Dana Blasts Tyron and Jake Payday " Its All Bologna "

According to White, he actually spoke to Mayweather after that exhibition took place and he commends the former multi-time, multi-weight class champion for pulling off an event of that magnitude. In comparison, however, White says while Logan Paul can be proud he was part of such a huge card, his brother Jake can’t claim the same despite numerous reports that his knockout against retired UFC fighter Ben Askren also pulled in astronomical figures on pay-per-view.

“Jake, he didn’t do a million [buys]. His brother did a million, him and Floyd did a million,” White said at the UFC 263 post-fight press conference. “Last time we had a press conference, I told you all the Triller stuff is bullsh*t, they’re lying, the numbers … [but] those guys [Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather] really did that number. That’s a real number. They did that.

“Jake didn’t do that. Logan and Floyd did and good for them. That’s a real number, they really did that and good for them.”

For his part, White would like to get a look at the contract.

“I’ve been hearing that bullsht forever,” White said. “I’ve been hearing that. They’re all full of sht. What’s he making? Exactly. If it’s that much money and he’s so fcking proud of how much it is, how much is it? They’re all full of sht. That’s how you hype up a fight, too.”

White went into explain how Woodley talking about his paycheck and Paul taking shots at him and the UFC so much recently only serves to put them in the spotlight to help build interest for their upcoming fight.

Despite Woodley being a former UFC champion, White doesn’t see his past accomplishments as reason enough to believe he’s going to suddenly become a highly promotable boxing superstar.

That’s why White is convinced all these other subjects are being raised in order to build awareness about the fight with Paul rather than trying to focus on the contest at hand.

“Tyron Woodley’s 40 years old. He hasn’t won a fight in three years in something he’s actually supposed to be good at,” White said. “Now he’s going to go box. How do you sell that fight? Lots of other things than the sh*t that should matter.

“(Tyron Woodley says) ‘I’m making millions of dollars and this is the biggest payday ever’ and Jake Paul will say mean things about me and ‘pay your fighters’ and you guys (in the media) just fcking get right into it and love it. It’s all bullsht. It’s all a bunch of bullsh*t.”