Dana Busts Careless FedEx Driver

1 Like

Dana White has traveled to a lot of places and has seen many things, but what he witnessed this week in New York City nearly left him speechless

On Tuesday, the UFC CEO took to Instagram so share a video of a careless FedEX delivery driver chucking boxes into the back of a truck. White was in the back of a fancy car driving through New York City when he noticed the FedEX worker on the side of the road loading a shipment into his truck. With the window down, White recorded the driver for one whole minute as he hurled each and every box without remorse.

White, who is as outspoken as they come, was nearly speechless. He was, however, able to rattle off a joke at the expense of FedEX as the driver repeatedly damaged customer’s boxes. Check it out below:

“FedEX. We’ll get your s—t there, but we’ll f—k it up,” joked White.

‘My boy don’t give a f—k,” he later added.

Maybe this is why half my stuff always shows up broken. Hopefully White’s social media post reaches some higher ups at FedEX and this driver gets the good old pink slip.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1787958071270273135

Dude probably bought tickets to UFC 50 to 300

1 Like

1 Like

Reactions on social media were mixed, with some fans accusing White of jeopardizing a person’s livelihood for the benefit of his own amusement. Others insist this was a victory for all the customers who’ve ever received a package in pieces.

call me naïve but I assumed they all tossed those boxes around when loading/unloading

2 Likes

I mean, this is also every airport. You can watch your shit get tossed from the plane if you like window seats.

Those packages have been thrown 50 times before buddy got his turn at the truck stage.

Quality!

1 Like

Jesus.

The accountability generation!

It’s not his fault he lost his livelihood doing a fucking terrible job, it’s all Dana’s fault for pointing it out!

:roll_eyes:

Like i said ^
driver probably went to 4 UFCs in his day

1 Like

Crazy how FedEx doesnt have cams to record their workers

Here is my last package from fedex.