Dana comments on Nate Diaz situation

Confirms that he has one fight left on his contract.

“He’s got one more fight,” White said. “We’re working on a fight for him.”
Im thinking they gonna offer him a wrestler so he can turn it down and keep him sidelined

2 Likes

Dana wont let him to go away with a win

3 Likes

“Tony [Ferguson] wasn’t one of the guys we were working on, but we’re working on a fight for him right now,” he said. “He’s got one fight left.”

well shit thats bad news

2 Likes

So he’s saying, “Either he re-signs or we’ll give him a shit fight, and then if he re-signs we might give him a fight he wants”

1 Like

Nate vs. Bobby Green please

3 Likes

There’s money in the trilogy fight with Conor. No way they let him leave without that fight happening. It’s too easy to make.

1 Like

He’s got matchup options. I would have been interested in seeing a Ferguson fight chiefly amongst them. Neither Diaz or Ferguson really have anything left as top title contenders, so the next best thing is to book them into fun fights that are compelling for different reasons, which is what a fight like that would be.

If they offer him a lay n pray guy he should accept it, and as soon as the fight starts tap out and walk out with the double birds up in the air a free man

3 Likes

No no no no stfu

Tony Ferg or Robbie Lawler

1 Like

Oh yeah Robbie Lawler would be good man

2 Likes

Brings up a good potential thread. Who did the ufc feed to the lions in their last contracted fight? One i think of only bc its fresh is johnny hendricks vs costa.

1 Like

Nate vs Conor 3 in Triller. Battle of the journeymen

Tito vs Machida

PVZ vs Ribas

There’s about 100 examples when you actually search, I don’t care to research. It’s known Zuffa does this to everyone on there last fight

3 Likes

I know, i didnt put the effort in but i couldnt remember if they gave tito machida or rashad. Rampage got prime glover before he went to bellator then snuck back for 1 fight against fabio maldonado

1 Like

Now that’s a fight no one thought they wanted, good pick

Dana better be saying this as a bluff. Nate can shock anyone. Remember Diaz/McGregor I?
Nate doesn’t lose fights he just runs out of time.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Think they’re screwed there though, if they make that and he beats Conor again then he takes all that stardom elsewhere leaving the UFC with Conor who’s recent record is waning

1 Like

Well Nate doesn’t move the needle so I’m sure Dana is fine with him taking his unpopularity somewhere else.

What’s the antithesis of a promoter?

1 Like