Dana dont want your money

Dana said in the post fight conference that he dont want your money or your support if you did not like the mighty mouse fight. He also asked for you to never buy a pay per view event again.

Does this piss anyone else off?

Dana said in the post fight conference that he dont want your money or your support if you did not like the mighty mouse fight. He also asked for you to never buy a pay per view event again.

Does this piss anyone else off?

No, he has ALWAYS said if you dont like his cards dont pay for them, nothing new here.

There has been a lot of good fights at flyweight people can't judge an entire div. off 1 fight.

let me fight haha ill show you how exciting it can get.

Not really.

Since Dana told me not to buy it I wont... but he didn't say I couldnt watch it

I consider myself an educated fan, and I thought the fight was boring. Mighty Mouse avoiding fighting at all costs, while JB come to finish.

I find the weightclass kind of boring, sorry dana.. Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - No, he has ALWAYS said if you dont like his cards dont pay for them, nothing new here.

There has been a lot of good fights at flyweight people can't judge an entire div. off 1 fight.

let me fight haha ill show you how exciting it can get.

waiting for the douchebags to show up and call excellent fighters like this man a "midget" Phone Post

Creepy really should have been the one fighting Benavidez last night.

I don't consider Johnson the legitimate champion.

MdGeist - Creepy really should have been the one fighting Benavidez last night.

Agreed. Doesn't matter what happened in the rematch to me because I didn't believe a rematch was in order to begin with. Phone Post

mlake180 - I consider myself an educated fan, and I thought the fight was boring. Mighty Mouse avoiding fighting at all costs, while JB come to finish.

This, I don't make a habit of moaning about fights being dull, but the majority of last night's bout was tedious as can be.

Dana has moaned about any amount of fights in the past that I thought were actually pretty good. But yeah, we're idiots and he doesn't want our money...... another ill-judged Dana outburst... now that's tedious.

As for the fans that were booing, what do you expect? Many are not exactly Mensa candidates to begin with, had been power drinking for hours and have very little interest in the technical expertise right before them. Like Joe said, they want blood and violence.

Even Johnsons coach (matt Hume) was telling him he needs to start fighting...  sorry dana, nobody wants to pay for "point fighting"... if they do they would pay for boxing which is sginificantly more technical and masterfull point fighting displays.

The amount of strikes that actually landed in a 5 round flyweight fight was pathetic.

Like the way you think MMALOGIC, it was not a fight.

roperninja - 

Agreed. Doesn't matter what happened in the rematch to me because I didn't believe a rematch was in order to begin with. Phone Post

I'm gonna smash him next time

Hell yeah Creepy, lets make that happen. Dont let him run

Personally I didn't find it to be the best fight but it was 10x better than the Hammil fight. Phone Post

MdGeist - Not really.

Since Dana told me not to buy it I wont... but he didn't say I couldnt watch it

yea exactly, he thinks he such a smart ass. im still watching it im just not paying. and the 3 guys i was with, 1 was falling asleep (for real) during that fight.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
roperninja - 

I'm gonna smash him next time

You gotta catch em first. Phone Post

I blame Hamill for being the sleeping pill that everyone took before the benevidaz fight, but Johnson was just the warm glass of milk that followed.

I really dislike the catch me if you can method of "fighting". The way mm was waving jazz hands and making clown faces then sprinting away was insulting to the 59.99 I paid. Benevidaz came to fight, mm came to be the fastest boy in the octagon. The fight was more annoying than boring. Phone Post

Johnson does have boring style and lacks charisma. We need more people like Creepy and Dodson out there Phone Post