Dana expects Conor to fight Habib/Tony winner next

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/2/25/14737386/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-is-going-nowhere-winner-of-khabib-vs-ferguson-next

If anybody in the world of combat sports knows exactly what’s going on with this inescapable Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. superfight talk it’s Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) president Dana White. To the dismay of superfight enthusiasts hoping McGregor would take a crack at the boxing world in 2017, White is adamant that a McGregor vs. Mayweather matchup is far from reality.

“I don’t know where we’re at, we’re nowhere,” said White to TMZ Sports about the progress of the potential superfight. “We’re nowhere with it.”

So if the UFC lightweight champion isn’t going to mix it up with “Money” inside of the boxing ring, what’s next? White quickly responded.

“I expect Conor’s next fight to be in the UFC, in mixed martial arts and the winner of Khabib vs. Ferguson,” said the UFC frontman.

Floyd will be a UFC employee

Floyd won't fight for less than 50 million. UFC won't pay him that

Wait, so you're telling me the plan is for the interim champion to fight the actual champion? No way, what a crazy plan.

In for poster who cites top 10  things: "Dana said would / wouldn't happen, yet did / didn't happen". 

I'll go first. 

2014: the year of the "super fight". 

2016: GSP won't fight again 

Conor loses to both of them. I'd bet anyone on here but I'd rather see what the actual odds will be.

Milford Cubicle -

Conor loses to both of them. I'd bet anyone on here but I'd rather see what the actual odds will be.

According to the UG, Conor loses to everyone besides the German Dwarf, throughout his UFC run. Thanks for the tip though. 

businessbhoy - 

In for poster who cites top 10  things: "Dana said would / wouldn't happen, yet did / didn't happen". 

I'll go first. 

2014: the year of the "super fight". 

2016: GSP won't fight again 

2011: Women will NEVER fight in the ufc.

businessbhoy - 
Milford Cubicle -

According to the UG, Conor loses to everyone besides the German Dwarf, throughout his UFC run. Thanks for the tip though. 

who gives a flying fuck what the UG says, the odds had Conor as a favorite/even in all his fights in the UFC

Milford Cubicle -

You have no idea what you're looking at 

TOAO - Floyd won't fight for less than 50 million. UFC won't pay him that
They offer him a solid 4 fight contract with a bonus offer of starting out at CHAMPION Reebok pay