Dana gives his opinion on Fedor's legacy!

Says he was over rated, and never tested himself vs the best.

‘He got knocked out by a middleweight. Dan Henderson’.

Lol still so sour he couldn’t get it done.

26 Likes

All class…

8 Likes

the nerds will pile on with post after post just like the lame first post…

but…

there is nothing in that clip above that is incorrect…

4 Likes

Fedor beat many fighters that were or went on to be UFC and Pride heavy weight champs.

Nogueira
Arlovski
Frank Mir
Crocop
Tim Sylvia
Coleman
Kevin Randleman
Etc…

No one has ever come close to his 30 fight win streak. He beat so many legends. Dana is just salty

30 Likes

Dana is speaking the truth Fedor was not the greatest top 20 for sure. But him getting beat up in strike force and Bellator he for sure would have been ko’ed in the UFC.

2 Likes

Dana’s history of distorting the truth in the media is well known.

Dana knows Fedor is 15-3 vs UFC champs and title challengers and thats all that needs to be said on the “he never got to test himself over here” comment.

I think it was Chael who recently shared how Dana text him before his fight with Fedor and said…“you are fighting the greatest heavyweight of all time” so that sums that up.

Everything with Dana is about narrative control.

He will be honest when it serves his narrative but he is not always honest.

16 Likes

He lost his first fight at 33 years old. To give context GSP retired at 32(then unretired and had 1 more fight).

14 Likes

Ha ha the usual haters will come up. So why do so many TOP FIGHTERS respect him so much? Why were so many there last night? Why did GSP acted like a groupie what he saw him? I’ll take his peers’ opinions before dumbasses on here or a disgruntled Dana.

11 Likes

I guess GSP isn’t in the Convo either since he didn’t keep winning into his mid 40s

7 Likes

Ye, not even Sam Alvey, Derrick Lewis or “the next Anderson Silva” came close to a legacy like that.

That’s rich. This from the guy that gave Derrick Lewis two title shots.

11 Likes

Cain lost his first fight at 29… Started losing regularly at 33

11 Likes

JDS is less than 50/50 after he started losing regularly at 28 years old.

5 Likes

Dana knows Fedor is 15-3 vs UFC champs and title challengers.

He can never change that.

Dana should stop speaking on Fedor and go back to hyping Conor while he still has him under contract.

11 Likes

Nice Dana shitting on a 46 year old on his retirement night… stay classy.

The respect Fedor’s peers showed him last night speaks louder than Dana.

14 Likes

Can’t disagree with Dana. I like Fedor but he was massively overrated.

Look what happened to CroCop once he moved to the UFC. He really struggled. At least Mirko gave it a shot though.

Imagine prime Fedor fighting Ngannou or Miocic or JDS. Fujita almost KOed him.

I think he got very lucky John Barnett destroyed Affliction with steroids and he did not fight Vitor at Affliction 3.

Stick to slap fighting you snake oil salesman.

5 Likes

Lol

1 Like

JDS literally started losing every other fight when he was 5 years younger than the age fedor lost his first fight.

1 Like