Dana: Hendo will be in JBJ's face until...

All depends if dan is injured or not.

He was injured v shields, had a horrible cut and looked tired.
Since trt, Hendo has looked back to his old self.

But...Hendo is known to fight injured so I wouldn't be putting any money on this fight until I see how dan is moving on the night. Phone Post

M477 -
Winston Wolf - and Jones destroyed Rampage.Jones will destroy Henderson too.

The Rampage who fought Jon Jones isn't the Rampage who knocked out Liddell, powerbombed Arona and beat Henderson...

That was I am a movie star now so I am not going to do anything but stand in front of you and box Rampage.

Stop feeding the troll. Phone Post

<blockquote>M477 - <blockquote>Winston Wolf - and Jones destroyed Rampage.Jones will destroy Henderson too.</blockquote><br /> The Rampage who fought Jon Jones isn't the Rampage who knocked out Liddell, powerbombed Arona and beat Henderson...<br /><br />That was I am a movie star now so I am not going to do anything but stand in front of you and box Rampage.</blockquote><br /> ok ill give u Henderson is one of the best of all time But he hasnt beatin anyone in UFC at 205 to warrent a shot IMO.Ill probly take heat for saying that But he has zero wins at 205 pounds in UFC .Anything can happen in MMA But I gotta say Jones is a huge favorite

The only way Jones finishes this fight is by sub.

Hendo cannot be KO'd... Phone Post

ok after thinking about it I think Im in the wrong ( not the first time ).Henderson deserves a shot and is a warrior

Didn't shogun take Hendo down very easily? Hendo has always had overrated mma wrestling. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

Didn't shogun take Hendo down very easily? Hendo has always had overrated mma wrestling. Phone Post

After Hendo was gasses completely after 3.5 rounds and had completely destroyed Shogen in the striking game yea he got TD's.

Hendo wrestling was enough to help him win 2 belts and 3 tourneys (leaving out 1st belt at PRIDe WW as he won that with strikes).

myjawhurts - 

All depends if dan is injured or not.

He was injured v shields, had a horrible cut and looked tired.
Since trt, Hendo has looked back to his old self.

But...Hendo is known to fight injured so I wouldn't be putting any money on this fight until I see how dan is moving on the night. Phone Post

This really is a good post as with so much time off, Hendo has said he intends to "go hard" at the end of camp. He has had issues when he has done that in the past!

Lazer MMA -
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  Didn't shogun take Hendo down very easily? Hendo has always had overrated mma wrestling. Phone Post

After Hendo was gasses completely after 3.5 rounds and had completely destroyed Shogen in the striking game yea he got TD's.

Hendo wrestling was enough to help him win 2 belts and 3 tourneys (leaving out 1st belt at PRIDe WW as he won that with strikes).

Hendo has been taken down in mma many many many times even by non wrestlers. What do u think one of the best wrestlers in mma will do to him. This is an easy fight for jones. Phone Post

I'll look like I said I saw AS with brilliant parries extending his arms which also lessened the impact too. Brilliant. No need to repost your thoughts are understood. We'll see.

Lazer MMA -
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  Didn't shogun take Hendo down very easily? Hendo has always had overrated mma wrestling. Phone Post

Hendo has been taken down in mma many many many times even by non wrestlers. What do u think one of the best wrestlers in mma will do to him. This is an easy fight for jones. Phone Post

Well when he won the the SF bet he used a lot of wrestling to win that fight. When was the last time Hendo lost in wrestling in an MMA fight other than the Shields fight when he was hurt going in (and when he gassed completely VS Shogun after killing him in the striking game for three rounds)? Guys like Ninja (and other guys bigger than Hendo too) did control him for long periods of time on the ground granted. This was a long time ago and Hendo's boxing is just so much better than it was then anyway (actually even in the last few years. Further JBJ has not opted to go straight in for TD's just after the start of fights.

I hope Hendo doesn't fall into playing pattycake with JBJ.

Lazer MMA - 

Hendo is a great wrestler, but he often leaves openings in MMA because he commits 100% to throwing that big right hand.  He's willing to trade off giving up a takedown for the chance to land a one-hitter-quitter because he trusts in his ability to scramble out of bad spots.  Problem is Jones is flat-out NASTY from the top position, and if Dan does get stuck underneath him, JBJ could end his night quickly.

" JBJ will not be able to just keep Hendo at bay fighting this fight under his own terms as he has all others."

Suuuuure.

"
 I'm sure Hendo is okay with getting stopped, the pain that JBJ can inflict and is willing to pay the price.  "

Is that why he pulled guard against Anderson?

HENDO COMMON BRO, FUCK YEAAAAAAAH H-MOTHERFCKN-BOMB. Phone Post

In to support Hendo! Phone Post

slugshot331 - 

War motherfucking Hendo!!! Phone Post

Easier said than done. Jones will make it look easy. Phone Post

MachidasBrew 209TT - 

HENDO COMMON BRO, FUCK YEAAAAAAAH H-MOTHERFCKN-BOMB. Phone Post

TTT
TTT
TTT