DANA IS GETTING SCHOOLED

If this was a fight it would look like the last minute of a Nick Diaz beat down. These guys are just pitter-pattering Dana all over the Octagon while Dana gasps for air and sees white lights....

"Just wanted to let everyone know that we were done with UFC after the first 'hack.' @DanaWhite is the one who challenged us to "do it again." So, we jokingly through together some information and it was the people who spread it like wildfire. @DanaWhite, if you didn't say anything or said "no comment," I'm sure it would have passed by. The fact that you recognized us as a threat to you and your site made the community wonder. The whole idea of our attack in the first place was to bring attention to SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA. Seems people have different opinions on it now; which is fine, attention was all we wanted for the bill-in-progress.

As of now, as long as there are no more hendricks, we will continue about our plans to spread the word about SOPA,PIPA, and ACTA. Also, for the record, nothing we did was illegal. From the website jacking's to the SSN on @danawhite, it's all public. The only questionable thing was the website which again wasn't UFC's fault. I'll leave that in your (the people's) hands to figure out how it happened, hopefully everyone should know WHY it happened.

Site: http://ugnazi.com/
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUwW_Mu1sAk"

These hacks are a 2 hour inconvenience, nothing more and nothing less

talk about schooling when they can do anything to cost Dana real money.

. Phone Post

You idiot. Its not the hacking they are after. Its the attention and they are getting blown the fuck up every time Dana opens his mouth. They are trolling him and he can't stop responding. That is what they want.

WAR INTERNET

hmb - You idiot. Its not the hacking they are after. Its the attention and they are getting blown the fuck up every time Dana opens his mouth. They are trolling him and he can't stop responding. That is what they want.
I'm not certain he doesn't want it, either. There's an old saying that any news is good news, and this might just be one more way to keep the UFC brand recognized.

Not saying that IS what he is doing, just that I wouldn't be so certain that it's not what he's up to.

oh yeah, posting funny pictures is really damaging the ufc.

Auzzie - Why cheer against Dana? You realize that he's on our side right? He pretty much tries to be fan friendly. Yeah, criticism is necessary to urge him and the ufc to change in certain ways, but there's no need to wish anything bad upon him and zuffa, you immature little cheerleader.

huh? me? did I wish something bad on Dana? just posting joshthegods comments. the guy seems like a legit pain in ass.

war netz.

Dana will regret messing with the interwebs.