Dana " Its Not My Job Anymore "

I’ll be surprised if McGregor actually fights again.
He’s past his prime, badly arthritic, coming off a career ending injury and more interested in selling whiskey.
Let alone all the coke, drugs, alcohol, botox ,a hair transplant and assault and rape allegations.
cunt’s turning into a kardashian.

1 Like

all he needs now is a sex change.

1 Like

fuckin dana. you can count on his consistency though. he’s got some smart jays in his corner.

1 Like

The UFC’s war on drugs was brought in to facilitate the sale of the org to IMG. The Fertittas knew that a dirty sport could jeopardise a deal. Think back to just how ferociously they pushed the PED issue.

Now we’re at the point where it’s a hindrance to their business.

You don’t go from ‘we want to clean this sport up’ to ‘not my problem’ when it comes to drug testing.

1 Like

Is denis siver available?

3 Likes

This is what Conor said in his Barstool interview the other day. The guy who never tried to defend his UFC titles, the guy who has gone 1-3 in the last six years while he is about to turn 35 and won’t enter the USADA pool hopes for a hundred more fights…

“I hope for a hundred fights, I hope for a hundred more fights. I’m working for consistency. I’ve been getting this on, off, on, off nonsense for too long. It’s via, fight politics, via injuries, via just life, it does happen you know, it’s God’s plan. It’s all God, so I accept and understand it. But I’m excited and I’m hopeful that I can get a nice consecutive run of bouts.”

McGregor - “USADA, I’m ready to shoot!”.

Maybe he does not want to wait so it has maximum effect, if he is on the gear?

PRIDE knew what’s up and what made fights exciting. Just let them use it.

1 Like

The legs done. He’s done. I’ve been saying he isn’t going to fight Chandler and I don’t know if we see him in the octagon again.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Knead the Money

1 Like

Televised Siver.

No can defend.

3 Likes

Not one antics Conor does during TUF can rile Chandler as much as knowing he won’t have his deserved red panty night after it’s done. It must suck for him.

The UFC can approve an exemption to the 6 month rule and go by the two passed test standard instead.

But no one will hear this.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what Dana is saying? I think the UFC themselves cut out this option to avoid another Lesnar debacle?

Good point, I didnt hear it that way but who knows, it could be. But Dana is an open Conor nuthugger

1 Like

November is usually MSG so he might be angling for that headliner

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like

USADA sounds like a massive pain in the ass, I’d rather just do some drugs and fight ViTRTor than deal with their shit tbh

3 Likes