Dana: Jones, Lesnar are not the $5 million owner

Considering that BLAF has said numerous times that GSP is the biggest draw, I'm going with GSP.

GSP for sure Phone Post 3.0

It's math - GSP.

There's a reason GSP is the ppv King Phone Post 3.0

It's GSP v Diaz, GSP Phone Post 3.0

SciFighting.com? Thought these guys were discredited Phone Post 3.0

When dana says he has made millionaires, outside of 1 or 2 actually made millions in one fight. He likes to add up everyone's purse that will add up to the millions. Phone Post

Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Lentz

It's GSP. There is no question. He said so himself here:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=363413

"For me, a fight is [worth] $4 to $5 million. And in the city where the UFC holds its events, they are economic benefits [to the city] of between $15 to $20 million. It's huge!"

really hope it's Cruz

Money comes mainly
From ppv buys.

Dana said multiple times gsp is the ppv king

So imo it is gsp

However I would love it if ariel interviewed james toney about who is the highest paid fighter and why. :) Phone Post 3.0

Good to know UFC's biggest draw made the most money. Glad it wasn't Andy because as much as we appreciate him he just doesn't bring in many casuals. Phone Post 3.0

gogoyoface703 - FOR THE LAST TIME....IT WAS 2007.
CHUCK GOT 5 MILLION IN THE RAMPAGE FIGHT.
No one in the UFC was big enough to command that payday back then.

"White did say, however, that the fighter that earned that glorious check is still an active UFC fighter."

I think it possibly could have been Tito. I know he had a pretty good contract with him getting a cut of the PPV. His fight with Chuck was huge, and likely pretty lucrative for him.

I imagine Randy had a pretty good contract when he came back also. Very possibly could be also.

MMA Lives Here - GSP Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

It was Fred Ettish. Case. Closed. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
boxing wiz - I think it possibly could have been Tito. I know he had a pretty good contract with him getting a cut of the PPV. His fight with Chuck was huge, and likely pretty lucrative for him.

I imagine Randy had a pretty good contract when he came back also. Very possibly could be also.

It's a good thing your name isn't Reading Wiz.

Haha, OK I curious as to why? What did I miss? I quickly glanced through the posts. Was it said it was not them? I was just taking a guess, with not having much knowledge of what everyone makes.

I missed where it was posted that Dana said it was an active fighter. My bad. It's 2A and Im driving down the freeway( I know why am I on my phone) and didnt see that. Sorry

GSP or Anderson Phone Post 3.0