Dana needs to adress the .5 scale

nerd GIF

1 Like

Luke, Iā€™m big fan. Respectfully, this is the fifth time Charles has missed weight in the UFC. He is not the victim of racism here.

3 Likes

Also Charles didnā€™t even mention any issues with the scale the day of, seems like night before to day of. Why weigh in if youā€™re over?

1 Like

Actually, heā€™s a 5 time victim of racism!

9 Likes

Every time a guy misses weight itā€™s racism, we know that. Colored Weight Matters

3 Likes

But not the first time some fighters have mentioned the slight difference. Use 3 different digital scale, have them hop on each and voila. I mean, itā€™s not THAT hard.

2 Likes

agreed no matter how sucked out u are from cutting weight u still will lose .5 to a pound over night If he didnt he is wayyyy sucked out

1 Like

Every single fighter made weight except for one person

And your take is that ā€œDana needs to address the scaleā€

If your kid is the only child on his class that fails a work assignment; are you questioning the teacher?

Charles misses weight, this is HIS problem, not Danaā€™s

2 Likes

Why in the fuck would a billion dollar company not immediately replace a scale if it were off in the least bit considering whatā€™s at stake. If thatā€™s true no wonder Charlie seemed so pissed in the MO interview, repeating over and over thereā€™s a champion and his name is Charles Oliveria. Wow that shit is crazy and some real bullshit if true, not that I donā€™t believe you brother I know youā€™ve had some inside scoops before and been around the sport closely for many years so if someone would know it would be you. Thatā€™s some real boolsheet if so tho.

3 Likes

Lol yeah all respect to you Luke, but Iā€™m afraid youā€™re wrong here besides whenā€™s the last time you saw Charles heā€™s got some beautiful chompers sweet tan and aā€¦beep beepā€¦you know what Iā€™m saying, he ainā€™t a bad looking man.

1 Like

Why the fuck have they not moved into the modern age of digital, fucking drug dealers donā€™t even use those wonky shits anymore and all they got riding on it is a little dope much less a championship belt and potentially a fighters career.

1 Like

many missed weight by the .5 he was over I believe 5.And many fighters have said they were told the scale was .5 off This was only title fight .Notice how many were .5 over

4 Likes

maybe the powers that be were un aware idk but 3 fighters said they were told scale was off .5

1 Like

This could be a regulatory thing and they are required to use weighted scales.

Digital scales would require PM stickers and constant calibration to verify accuracy.

2 Likes

They sell digital scales for under $20ā€¦ Charles team couldā€™ve carried one around in their bag if they wanted confirmation. They never posted a photo of him being on weight on any other scale after the missā€¦

Charles is in the wrong here

2 Likes

good point Like i posted above even most HS wrestlers and practically all college wrestlers have one with them

2 Likes

Time stamped - the guy running the scale is a douche and looks like he made zero adjustments to see. Flippant douche.

2 Likes

Charles hasnā€™t missed weight in 7 years. 65% of the card was 0.5lbs over at weigh-ins.

Something fishy is definitely going on.

2 Likes

Olivera looked like AIDS Royce Gracie on the scale.

1 Like

.5 over but there allowed a pound. Ive seen cards where over half the fighters weigh in the full pound over.

Olivera missed weight, end of story. Wasnā€™t the scales fault. Heā€™s had a track record of this shit before.

2 Likes