Dana on PFL buying Bellator

If Bellator does end up being sold to PFL… I’m sure this is not the last of Dana’s rants on the subject.

It will be interesting how long PFL survives.

I’m thinking by 2026 we are saying RIP PFL.

From the press conference last night…

“What they are doing makes no sense to me, their business strategy, I’m hearing they are raising money right now, $280M, $300M, I don’t know what the number is from the middle east and I’ve done a lot of business in the middle east and those guys are sharp, they know what they… I don’t know who in the hell would give them $280M because I’m hearing they are buying Bellator, right so, you are an organization who is burning cash, have no ratings and selling no tickets and you are going to raise $280M to buy a company thats burning cash, sells no tickets and has no ratings. It sounds absolutely fucking genius to me, ummm…and I don’t know. I know how this story ends, I, I, I get what Francis is doing I wish the PFL all the luck in the world, I wish him all the luck in the world, its just not what we do here, when you think about it, he is going to this company, I don’t know what they are paying him but he is not even fighting their champions, you know what I mean. He wants to box, he signs with this company and he is not even willing to fight their champions right now, he has fought three times in the last three years, he has not fought in eighteen months and from what I’m hearing he is not even going to fight for another year. All this stuff you hear from the media, its all bullshit, I had to listen to this stuff from Robin Black who looks like he came out of a fucking 1997 time warp, if anyone needs a makeover, someone please help that dude. Whats that show on TV, Major Makeover or whatever it is, someone sign Robin Black up for that thing”.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Lol @ the robin black comment

15 Likes

Poor Robin Black catching stray bullets here lol. #bink

14 Likes

13 Likes

Dana just pissed Francis got a job…lol

5 Likes

Dana- fuck Francis and the PFL, but the true son of bitch piece of shit here is Robin Black

11 Likes

https://www.mmanews.com/news/dana-white-addresses-francis-ngannou-pfl-deal-it-makes-no-sense-to-me

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s right. Wait until (if) Francis fights for pfl next year. $75 ppv that won’t heal 100,000 buys vs some retired UFC fighter that hasn’t looked good in 5 years.

6 Likes

What did Robin do to Dana? Did he bang his wife?

2 Likes

Dude looks like he plays in the best and worst motley Crue cover bands in town

14 Likes

Everything Dana said is spot on. The UFC obviously could pay for their fighters more $ but they also know how to run a business. They still pay the best out of all the 3 major MMA organizations.

6 Likes

Opposed to what? Fighting Jones then what? the UFC HW division is fucking dogshit.

4 Likes

Lookup Robin Black & The Intergalactic Rock Stars

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for doing the heavy lifting Tiny_Rick

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be shocked if Dana pulled strings to keep them in business and shell corps to fund them to prove that the UFC isn’t a monopoly lol.

1 Like

Bellator has always stuck in Dana’s craw.

1 Like

Maybe when Rebney was there. Now that Coker is running the show he doesn’t give a fuck.

1 Like