Dana: Only would make Gina vs Ronda at 135

Rabid Bunyip - He has to say that after Cyborg thing Phone Post 3.0

yep,the guys so full of shit.a 140 pd non tittle fight ronda vs cyborg would be the fight for the fans.

Rabid Bunyip - He has to say that after Cyborg thing Phone Post 3.0
Yup, was about to post the same thing. It would only create a PR nightmare for Ronda after telling Cyborg she's not running because she'll fight her at 135 since there's no point to fighting a catch weight.

I haven't really checked the UG yet to see if Ronda's already getting any criticism for simply saying she'd fight Gina at a catch weight, but that's the first thing I thought when I heard this. To be honest, it blew my mind that she would come out publicly and say that she'd fight Gina at a catch weight after everything that's been said publicly in the verbal back and forth between Ronda and Cyborg.

The thing is, you can say what you want about Ronda's attitude, but she isn't a stupid girl. I honestly think that she knew that saying that would both rustle Cyborg's jimmies(yes, it's possible) and almost be a slap in Gina's face, like a slight lack of respect by Ronda towards Gina in hopes of getting Gina to become emotionally vested so that she will actually sign for a fight. It would definitely get people to watch. Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish -

there are few things finer in this world than a  weight cutting gina 

Amen to that brotha. Give me lip biting Gina combined with naked weigh in Gina all day.

No can defend. Phone Post 3.0

JJLong - And the whole Gina/Ronda thing is something created by the media based on Rogan's comments a week ago.

Yup. It's likely nothing but an attempt to get people talking. Gina struggled to make 140 when she fought 5 years ago. Unless she has developed an eating disorder being in Hollywood, there's no chance she ever makes 135.

Why are we still talking about this? Gina is a movie star, no way she would come back to fighting over that.

well she would look her best at 135 if she could make it

http://i.imgur.com/ES66QpT.jpg