Dana owns you morons

standing ovation for the OP

TTT

Chris27 - It is on the UFC for having a one fight card but they went into scramble mode to save the card, had a replacement set to save the card and Jones turned it down.

Despite what you think of the card they tried to save it, had a plan to save it, had the fighter lined up to save the card and Jones said no.

So Jones has to take blame for the killing of this card, he cant take all the blame, UFC has to take alot of it, probably more than half the blame but Jones cant get off free and clear on this.

UFC did try to save the card and had Jones accepted the fight it would have saved the card but he didnt.

This. Phone Post

IIAces - Didn't he complain about fight machida because of the low money. Sonnen offered his whole purse with ppv percentage and Jones said no to fight machida. He's a fucking pussy and afraid of Sonnen. He had a full training camp preparing for a wrestler with power in his hands. Your telling me he can't beat up a straight wrestler???? And it would have been his biggest payday of his career. Isn't that he wanted??? Yes the champ is a fake and a coward. Open up your fucking eyes Phone Post

. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3LsOZfvIU&

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VL3LsOZfvIU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VL3LsOZfvIU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The 30 minute conference from today

orcus - 
UGCTT_Winnson - I've disagreed with you many times in the past Orcus, but always knew you were a quality poster. I am shocked and amazed by your arrow count.

People are just fucking stupid overall, but you're not.

Quality post by a quality poster. You're absolutely right and fuck the haters.

Thanks man. I don't worry about the arrows; I know they are just the resutl of having several unpopular opinions.

Especially considering most of your vote downs are probably from one poster lol.

I agree with OP 100%
I'm no JBJ fan but I'm glad he didn't let sonnen get another title shot.
Somehow if a different opponent was put forward I recon Jones would of taken it. Jones hates sonnen and would stop him getting a title shot if he could.
Selfish personal reasons I know but fuck chael! Phone Post

RJJH - Agreed 100%

the ZUffa morons are in full swing all the time these days.

this situation is 100% the UFC's fault and them spinning it on Jones.

If I was Jones I would fight out my contract and leave.

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... You would take your ball and go home, lil' guy? Your multi million dollar ball from the ONLY organization that means dick? Work your lifetime to become the best and, because uncle Dana was a meany and wanted you to act like a champ, you'd bail on everything? Riiiiiiight...

How do you think Nike feels about this, along side so many others? Tell me, from any angle, that this was a great idea... after saying that Chael wasn't worth a shit. Funny how quickly he had to eat his all righteous words.

This is frustrating and fucking beautiful at the same time...

Liyon - I don't really care either way since I wasn't planning on buy this PPV anyway. But I posted on another thread a few days ago that Jones may be the first fighter who can become bigger than the promotion, bigger than the sport.

This is what Dana & Co. are scared of, imo. Hence, we get the smear campaign for a fighter straying away from the company line.

Dude this has nothing to do with fear of him being bigger than the UFC, smh, come on. It has to do with the UFC losing millinos of dollars, all that promo for this card, the renting of the venue, hotels, all the money spent on this event so far they arent gonna make any of that back because the event isnt happening.

thats why Dana is so pissed, smh thinking this is just a way to smear Jones because they fear he is gonna be bigger than the org.

Come on. This is ONLY ABOUT MONEY. "

This is about a fighter who feels he doesn't have to take one for the team, who doesn't feel like he needs to do Dana and the UFC any favors. Who isn't scared about the reprecussions. At least not yet, anyway.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
orcus - 
UGCTT_Winnson - I've disagreed with you many times in the past Orcus, but always knew you were a quality poster. I am shocked and amazed by your arrow count.

People are just fucking stupid overall, but you're not.

Quality post by a quality poster. You're absolutely right and fuck the haters.

Thanks man. I don't worry about the arrows; I know they are just the resutl of having several unpopular opinions.

Especially considering most of your vote downs are probably from one poster lol.

lol, that's funny(assuming you're referring to me)

my vote downs went to auzzie and doctor mma.

Ever since I put orcus on blast and pointed out how wish washy and contradicting he has been and can be, imo, I've seen a positive change the little bit I've seen.

This thread and this subject I agree with him on. 

Orcus is DEFENDING a great, proven fighter. It's when he goes so far out of his way to discredit a great proven fighter that rubs people the wrong way.

I totally approve of this thread and his stance on this matter.

D241 -  "What, Jon Jones is too PUSSY to fight Chael Sonnen in 8 days notice?!"

What a coward to choose to fight LYOTO MACHIDA over Chael Sonnen.

Both Machida and Chael had their fights finished in the 2nd round of their last fights respectively. 

Machida won at lhw against a top lhw, Chael lost against the top MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Yet fans are in an uproar over Jones b/c he's denying Chael but accepting Lyoto. Oh what a coward huh

Jones wasn't scared... He's too self impressed and self righteous to be. He was just too fucking good to fight Chael, who he JUST bashed, days earlier. A great champion...

And you can spew all day long about the MW vs LHW shit, but lets be realistic... AS beats EVERY LHW, save for JJ and Rashad, potentially.

He thought Chael wasn't worth it, and he decided not to grace the cage with his snooty fucking presence.

OP - I respectfully disagree with you.  I was raised by a Cuban grandfather who was a boxer in Cuba and had been a champion once.  The one thing he always told me "The champ has to fight whenever whomever."  It's not unreasonable for Jones to have  to fight Chael (who, has hardly been training).

LucasBTiger - 
D241 -  "What, Jon Jones is too PUSSY to fight Chael Sonnen in 8 days notice?!"

What a coward to choose to fight LYOTO MACHIDA over Chael Sonnen.

Both Machida and Chael had their fights finished in the 2nd round of their last fights respectively. 

Machida won at lhw against a top lhw, Chael lost against the top MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Yet fans are in an uproar over Jones b/c he's denying Chael but accepting Lyoto. Oh what a coward huh

Jones wasn't scared... He's too self impressed and self righteous to be. He was just too fucking good to fight Chael, who he JUST bashed, days earlier. A great champion...

And you can spew all day long about the MW vs LHW shit, but lets be realistic... AS beats EVERY LHW, save for JJ and Rashad, potentially.

He thought Chael wasn't worth it, and he decided not to grace the cage with his snooty fucking presence.

I'm assuming you're one of the people who thinks Chael Sonneon on 8 days poses WAAAY more of a threat than Lyoto Machida on 21 days notice.

What a coward for picking the easier fight(Lyoto) over Chael huh?

IMO Jones just saved the UFC from their own lunacy. What if Chael had won? In MMA that's certainly possible. That would make Jones, the UFC, the light heavyweight division and every fighter Jon Jones just beat look like an absolute joke and it would be a joke. Can you imagine what sport writers, critics and the Bellator bosses would say if one of the UFC's most marketable fighters lost to a guy from a lower weight class that wasn't training and was just coming off of a loss? What would the boxing guys have to say about giving a title shot to someone who didn't earn it if that guy actually won? They'd say the sport was a racket and a joke. The fight wasn't just a risk for Jones, it was a risk for the UFC and the sport.

Yup, Jon Jones needs to look out for himself not the UFC.

Its funny everytime something like this happens be it the AKA thing, the Randy thing, there is just an army of people ready to defend every single word Dana says.

Surprised to hear this from Orcus? UFC stop paying you to post? Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

" Ever since I put orcus on blast and pointed out how wish washy and contradicting he has been and can be, imo, I've seen a positive change the little bit I've seen."

lol, more like you realized what a wildly incorrect psychopath you are.

For the most part orcus I agree with you. This was (on paper at least) not a very strong card. UFC definitely deserves some blame for that. Jon Jones is under no obligation to take a last minute fight, especially against a middleweight with a bigger mouth than he can back up coming off a loss. You can even argue that Dana should've been a little more professional during the conference call. However, you can't let Jon Jones completely off the hook. He was asked to help the company he fights for out. He basically said hell no. He's the same guy who said that he'll fight anyone the UFC tells him to. He's the same guy who got his title shot because he was an injury replacement. What if Shogun did the same thing Jones did? Sonnen in no way deserves a shot but it was the best the UFC could do on such short notice. If Jones steps up it's an easy win (barring some crazy fluke), he improves his image a little and gets to advertise his new sponsorship deal. Instead he said no and is now public enemy #1. He made the wrong choice. Sorry.

orcus -  " Ever since I put orcus on blast and pointed out how wish washy and contradicting he has been and can be, imo, I've seen a positive change the little bit I've seen."

lol, more like you realized what a wildly incorrect psychopath you are.

well this psychopath agrees with you on this subject, so pffft

All this turmoil and hate for Jon Jones will just......

Motivate and turn JBJ into even more of a monster than he already is. Jones may have been on the path to becoming complacent, but with all this hate, Dear God I fear for the lhw division the upcoming years.