Dana pretended he didn't know who Islam is, and shit talks Fedor the day of his retirement (post fight presser)

Doesn’t know who the soon to be #1 p4p fighter in his org is

Says he doesn’t want to shit talk Fedor on the day of his retirement and goes on to talk shit.

You would think this idiot would show some humility with all the bad mojo around him right now.

5 Likes

Lmao gotta tell ya I chuckled a bit. He didn’t even try…kinda like he did when he promoted this fight. I think he believes Islam is going to lose this fight.

Lol he’s losing it

5 Likes

Islam seems like an asshole imo. The whole having homeless dudes do pushups for money got me not caring for him or fatface.

7 Likes

He hopes.

Good thing for Islam is that he has the title now and when he wins that rat Dana is going to have to say his name, and put the belt on him every time he does.

lol what a dumb reason to hate a fighter.

Islam wasn’t even there when that happened btw.

1 Like

I think Bruce will be saying his name but yeah the rest is correct.

Morals are a dumb reason not to support someone lol k.

So you don’t like Islam because Khabib and Abubakar tried to get a homeless guy more fit and pay him for it as well?

Why and what does that have to do with Islam?

Oh and Imagine being a billionaire like Dana and still being this bessed about Fedor who is almost in his 50’s now as well.

What a petty little man :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

They were all participating from what I could tell … Was Islam like no no brothers let’s not embarrass a man down on his luck for a few dollar bills …as well why not at least give the guy a fiver?

He’s an embarrassment to the sport

3 Likes

The whole radical islamist thing makes me wonder also

What’s radical about Islam’s muslimism? Following a religon doesn’t make someone an extremist. You’re confused with terrorism.

This is some “took er jerbs” Bush 911 era propoganda.

They Took Our Jobs GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

A lot of fighters have done a lot worse lol

You need to read a book. You have no clue what you’re talking about

I’m not sure, if you should read any books.

Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me: The Top 25 Friendship Problems and How to Solve Them https://a.co/d/6yDb00d

1 Like

Islam should go Miocic road and let the coach put the belt on him, then proceed to defend belt 10 times :laughing: just to say fuk u Dana

I don’t like Islam either, but there’s guys like Khabib that just up and retired at 30…