Dana protecting Conor again. prefers him to fight midget chandler vs larger Mas

I would be shocked if Conor fought in 2022

4 Likes

Ariel already said 2023 is the next target. Healing not going well.

3 Likes

Chandler is a tough fight for anyone. He was a razor’s margin from winning the title and he’s much more active against top flight competition.

4 Likes

And Chandler is 2-2 in the UFC at LW.

You need to work on your trolling. :wink:

1 Like

So he has a better record at LW than a guy who got went 1-3 before he was crippled, with his one win coming over the fossil of Cerrone who was a in the middle of getting knocked out 5 times in a row :sweat_smile: Crippled Conor is the worst fighter on the roster at this point, casual. Chandler is going to hurt him bad if they fight.

1 Like

Chandler is an awesome self promoter, and a badass motherfucker. His fights are exhilarating, and it could just be that Dana wants to reward him with the red pany night over Masvidal who’s gangsta act has grown stale, his shit talk is redundant and weak, and he has cast some negative light on the UFC with the Colby incident in Miami. He’s been given his money, and he has sucked in a couple recent fights.

When Chandler loses, he does so with the entire arena standing on their feet and anxious to see him again. When Jorge loses, it’s not like that.

I think it’s a good call by Dana. Sign me the fuck up for Conor and Chandler.

7 Likes

Conor in 2023 is not the Conor that fought Alvarez. Yeah, Conor has a shot, but c’mon

3 Likes

[quote=“JackMerridew, post:25, topic:3733136, full:true”]

2 guys ranked in the LW top 10 who are one win and one loss apart (1-3, 2-2 respectively) seems like a good matchup on paper.

triggered GIF

Double post meltdown from the raging Conor fan.

All Chandler fights in ufc is like he is barely standing or his opponent is barely standing xD he probably increase ppv rates, never a boring fight, like i dont even remember such a fighter in ufc like him

1 Like

chandler ends his career unfortunately.

1 Like

Conor has a small path to win against Chandler and doesn’t have the same path against Mas, who is bigger and harder to KO.

Chandler also ‘deserves’ the fight more. A thug who goes around sucker punching people shouldn’t get the payday of his life soon after.

3 Likes

Source?

He’s like the UFC’s answer to Arturo Gatti.

But Ill still buy the ppv and so will everybody else here… We are starving for some entertainment!

2 Likes

Conor smashes both, but Chandler is more relevant to the title picture, and we all know that Conor will reclaim the throne in early ‘23.

McGregor cant make 155 but insists on fighting 155ers at 170

3 Likes

Chandler would beat Mas’s ass. Stop kidding yourself kid.

3 Likes

Conor can’t smash senior citizens in a bar. Chandler would obliterate Conor.

4 Likes