Dana/Rogan/Eddie/Goldie to make Powerful FC real

It's been an idea that's been talked about not once but many times at Joe's podcast. Sure they joked about it but there are many great ideas that started as simple jokes.

Since Goldie is no more and the uncertain future of the UFC under WME-IMG and the experience Eddie has with his EBI. I think it's a great opportunity for them to make an alternative to the UFC.

Think about the possibilities. 

Powerful MMA

hiya-derp

In an ideal world I wonder what their MMA organisation would look like?

No cage? Joe has spoken about fights taking place in a field or basketball court for better viewing and no wall/cage work.

No gloves? People would have to punch with correct technique and technically may be safer for fighters?

No rounds? Old school style fight until a finish is achieved or someone quits/ref stops.

My favourite part of this thread is the question mark (?) in the title.

Invariably Brendan will start one 5 years later called Gadoosh FC

Get the Chuck Norris leaque surface..no cage.

This would produce awesome wrestling instead of driving to the cage.

No more wall stall which refs are breaking up now anyway.

Better viewing.

Problem- falling out of area (think OSumo)

Possible solution- some type of staggered rope set up (saw it in europe with netting on bottom)

NutJobJim - In an ideal world I wonder what their MMA organisation would look like?

No cage? Joe has spoken about fights taking place in a field or basketball court for better viewing and no wall/cage work.

No gloves? People would have to punch with correct technique and technically may be safer for fighters?

No rounds? Old school style fight until a finish is achieved or someone quits/ref stops.

Yes. Yes and yes

bluenoser - Get the Chuck Norris leaque surface..no cage.

This would produce awesome wrestling instead of driving to the cage.

No more wall stall which refs are breaking up now anyway.

Better viewing.

Problem- falling out of area (think OSumo)

Possible solution- some type of staggered rope set up (saw it in europe with netting on bottom)

Football field no space limit

In before fight org that schedules fights on a football field with real world obstacles strewn about.

Will the chill dawg rule be in effect?

shady lane - Invariably Brendan will start one 5 years later called Gadoosh FC

'hundred percent.  The Big Brown Championship. A man with his work ethic will live and breathe BBC.

I don't know if they should allow rashguards/tights, but at least khaki's and jeans Sakuraba is God. Jorts as well.

If you think guys who fight Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts aren't greasing then you probably watch CNN. - Eddie Bravo