Dana says Khamzat will move to MW permanently, and Khamzat says he doesn't want to fight Robert Whittaker

Can’t believe I used to be a fan of this guy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Whittaker pieces him the fuck up btw

18 Likes

So no Costa, no Whittacker but will fight for the belt.
Hope UFC gives him Costa or Whittacker but doubt they do Costa as he is on his last fight.

6 Likes

The takedown defense in that video is fucking great. Whittaker might be the worst matchup for Khamzat across both 170 and 185. But will UFC want to risk a rising star against someone who is out of the title picture?

9 Likes

He’s hand picking his opponents and missing weight just like Khabib.

57 Likes

Whitaker is the most top level gatekeeper imaginable. If Khazmat loses it doesn’t necessarily derail his hype. Just delays it.

It would be a great fight and I would probably favor Khazmat due to his length.

3 Likes

Should get a second chance at WW. It’s the first time he misses weight, isn’t it? Looks bad when he was that far off, but when you start hydrating it will obviously not be close.

Edwards and Usman should send Uncle Dana a Thank you card.

3 Likes

First recorded, but DC was mentioning some shit about him blatantly cheating to make weight in Abu Dhabi and nothing being said about it.

2 Likes

I guess that all depends on how bad he pissed off Dana this week.

1 Like

He’s scared of Bobby Knuckles and he should be

13 Likes

Old mate only wants to fight strikers smaller than him

12 Likes

Whittaker and Adesanya are clearly cleaning out the division. But we all saw in the last fight that Rob’s closing the gap. Whittaker v Chimaev on the Volkonovski v Mcgreggor card is the fight to make.

3 Likes

damn Yoel moves like cougar

4 Likes

If you don’t want to fight Bobby Knuckles then you have no business fighting Adesanya.

8 Likes

Khamzat fights Look at me now, then Usman, then maybe Covington, then maybe Isreal? i see him beating a lot of “goats” a lot of fun scraps

Why not?

Sorry but khamzat destroys rob.KC likes him and doesn’t want to hurt him khamzat and Costa is the only fight right now and khamzat wrecks the playboy

1 Like

I think Khamzat should have a rematch with the scale that KO’d him yesterday before we start talking about his next matchups.

6 Likes

KC would look like a desperate fool shooting for takedowns across the ring against Rob.

Rob would beat the ever living fuck out of KC.

2 guys at two different points in their careers right now dude. KC crushes cans with the best of them, he’s fought one elite fighter at 170 he struggled a bit, if you think him fighting a top 10 p4p fighter at 185 is a given, you’re out of your fucking mind.

Especially when that fighter has extremely good wrestling, cardio, and striking that’s light years ahead of Khamzat.

11 Likes

Was he holding on to the towel and shit?

1 Like