Dana , Scrapping with Ngannous Agent Over Interim Title Announcement

Dana White, sport killing as usual as of late.

Dana, fuck you. Apply Ali Act to MMA NOW!

Dana is running a business. He is not going to let the fighters run the organization the way they do in the NBA. Good for him. this is the way the world works. I am still waiting for that activist fighter and management company who will swoop in and change everything to make it better for the fighters. this world doesn’t exist for a reason.

4 Likes

The contracts are the truth. That is all that matters.

I know we all like shitting on DFW and his shenanigans ,
But, he has singlehandedly “mostly” (with the fertitta bros) with making our sport bigger

And hopefully this decade we will see an increase in fighter pay.

I have spoken negatively about DFW but in this instance I see it being FN management

Ari at WME needs to force Dana to focus on Zuffa Boxing. Dana’s ego is killing the sport.

Bring in Scott Coker to run the UFC.

2 Likes

I think that minimum pay is at $10,000 now.

@crowbar
12 I think. My training partner .
FW Scottish fighter Danny Henry. 30sec subbover Hakeem dowda)
Joined in 2018 or 19 and his basic pay was 12/12
On his debut , He also won a 50g bonus that night over Daniel Teymur

Why doesn’t Ariel stop beating around the bush and just call Dana a racist?

Big nose Ma’fucka

He knows he’ll be finished…thats why

Fuck yeah dude…1st PPV should be Gracie vs Shamrock 4 with Dada 5000 fighting a hologram Kimbo Slice as the co-main!!

4 Likes

Bellator’s numbers are down, even while spending more money. The UFC just keeps making more and more money.

Some of us are fans of fighters and big fights… not of the UFC /Dana and their shrewd/exploitative business practice

1 Like

it doesn’t matter. these businesses don’t work if they aren’t making money for their investors.

almost all of us loved UFC the most from 2010 going backwards. it will never be that way again. Dana White’s job is to make money.

From everyone’s favorite Front Row Brian aka Fight Oracle on Twitter. He’s pretty much spot on, btw. People bitching and moaning about nothing.

To simplify Ngannou situation.
Its meaningless.
He’s still UFC champ.
He will still get PPV pts as defending champ when he returns.
Interim belts fulfill broadcast contract requirements &help sell PPVs
Telling ppl a public figure Hunter Campbell exists isn’t edgy/going rogue

Ariel is such a major, major douche.

@ufc98newb
When Ariel was in his bulking juice cycle tryna make it in the wwf

1 Like

D-bag aleet for sure

How is Ariel in the wrong here, Dana clearly is as he normally is.

1 Like

Why is everyone mad that Dana wants to make more $ for calling it a interim belt. Nyganno is the champ and he will fight the new guys next.

This boxing and MMA promotions are just silliness

But he has refused the Lewis fight twice now aswell as a a
Stripe trilogy

I love watching Francis fight too

30 to 60 day medical ‘suspensions’ ie. allowing fighters to safely recover between fights, are pretty standard now. 90+. days and up to 120 after damaging fights aren’t uncommon.
That’s not even counting training injuries which is the most common cause of gaps between fights.

90 days to an IC belt? Why not just do it monthly then? Whoever is available for the big PPV event every 30 days is now a title match. Perfect!

1 Like