Dana , Scrapping with Ngannous Agent Over Interim Title Announcement

Manager is incompetent.

Very dumb to get into a pissing contest publicly with the President of the largest MMA organization in the world.
It sounds to me like he fucked up, his very immature and amateur response reads like he’s trying to cover his own ass for dropping the ball.

3 Likes

ANY DAY NOW…

If I was Jon I’d get ready to slide in as a possible late/injury replacement.

He’d have a lot of leverage, a belt is on the line so there’s huge upside, it’s a good chance to get a fight at HW before possibly facing Francis.

Same for Stipe too if he feels up to it and is healthy.

2 Likes

I get it…but his job is managing talent, and if the president of the largest MMA company in the world is saying that you’re shit at your job, and the HWT champ should find new management, WTF is he supposed to do? He’s not picking up new clients if the narrative that’s out there about him is that he’s incompetent.

He was asked to comment and said he was shocked about the interim title fight. Dana was all over him after that. I don’t think it’s the best move to pick a fight there, but if Dana is already talking shit about you, what’s the alternative? Stay quiet and people think you fucked this up, and speak up and say Dana’s full of shit? No good answer, unfortunately.

1 Like

The interim belt thing is ridiculous, he just fought 3 months ago. Dana’s just pissed somebody is calling his BS… as usual. This only serves to further diminish any significance an “interim” belt ever had and also make him look like he’s screwing over Francis when even Stipe, who he notoriously didn’t get along with didn’t get an interim belt created with much longer layoffs. I mean 3 months is absolutely laughable and transparent.

1 Like

This. Dana went the fly off the handle bully route (as usual) and it seems like he may have bit off more than he can chew.

Manager is doing his job IMO. Only one way to get Dana to change his bullying ways…

2 Likes

Well good luck with that one. I dont see Dana changing his ways or losing this showdown.

1 Like

Hunter Campbell.

1 Like

That article was weird…Rather than actually going into specifics and really “exposing” all the instances of when and how Hunter and UFC use this tactic, it’s basically just Ariel explaining who Hunter Campbell is and wondering why he’s not more well known, because he’s an important figure in their company…It’s like Ariel can’t comprehend that some people don’t want or need to be in the spotlight/public eye, unlike himself.

2 Likes

I never usually stick up for BLAF.

But he’s right.
Nganou need to accept a fight, or like boxing get stripped if he fails to accept a “mandatory” defence.

And if that’s the case. F@ck a interim title.

Make Jones Vs Lewis for the real HW title.

I love Nganou and his life story.
F@ck his management

1 Like

Lol Dana

Funny how there are still so many that defend Dana’s bullshit.

5 Likes

Ah the person that weltches.

There ain’t that many ppl at all that stick up for him apart from the paid shills

I’ve welched nothing. Go troll elsewhere.

Lol.
OK “Tough Guy”

Me soo Sowwy

Francis bout to get Diego’d

3 Likes

We’re not defending him, we just see that his bullshit isnt as bad as Francis’s management.

2 Likes

Shocked people still fall for Dana’s lies. He’s been doing this shit for years guys. Wake up.

2 Likes

Dana white has done a lot for the sport and ufc, there’s no denying that, but he’s also a lying scumbag so I don’t believe a whole lot of what he says at the best of times.

8 Likes