Dana Storms Off Howie Mandel, Nobody Cares

https://twitter.com/i/status/1757466636679004654

1 Like

UFC CEO Dana White is making the media rounds to help promote the upcoming UFC 298 pay-per-view (PPV) event, which takes place this Sat. night (Feb. 17, 2024) at Honda Center in Anaheim, California. One of those stops included the “Howie Mandel Does Stuff” podcast on YouTube, co-starring “backwoods hillbilly turned comedian” Ginger Billy.

White was gone in 60 seconds.
“Dana White, you are an amazing guy, I can’t thank you enough for being here,” Mandel gushed. “You are not only an amazing businessman, you are an inspiration, you are a philosopher. The way you do business, the way you conduct your business and your friendships and media … I’m jealous. But Dana, I can’t thank you enough for being here.”

“Thank you for all the kind words, I appreciate it,” White replied. “I am so f—king tired of doing podcasts. I’m literally done with them. I’m not doing any more podcasts.”

This has to be a publicity stunt right? Howie Mandel basically sucked his asshole before Dana upright and leaves?

6 Likes

Thats a weird one, why would he agree to do it if hes that fed up?

1 Like

easily

1 Like

Dana v Howie in PowerSlap.

6 Likes

I don’t know, you could see the agitation on Dana’s face when Howie called him a philosopher of all things, and given how busy Dana is, he probably didn’t want to have to sit there for 30 minutes to an hour or more bullshitting with such an odd assortment of people, he probably did the math in his head and figured that he might pick up 2-3 additional PPV buys by being there, it’s just an inequitable exchange of his time, he could probably pick up 10x more buys just walking into a bar with a mechanical bull, having one beer, chatting it up with the patrons and leaving after 10 minutes, without being told that he’s an inspiration. Also, he probably found the giant picture of the cat unnerving.

7 Likes

Only thing with him doing this is it isnt very professional.

One way or another these ppl made arrangements to have him there and he wastes their time and money and the way he did it just walking off like that is not a good look.

May detract at least some ppl from wanting to do business with him.

1 Like

Yeah either an Ozempic mood swing, publicity stunt, or combo of both

Do you think Dana would have a Slap off with Tito…

I think the slap thing is retarded but I’d pay
10-20 bucks to watch Dana n Tito in PowerSlap

3 Likes

I would go to the event if it was Tito v White.

2 Likes

TEA

5 days a week I slap 7 days a week. 48 hours a day.

4 Likes

Did Dana just broke her water?

I’ve listened to a few of his podcasts and they are interesting enough but the amount of gushing he does over each guest is incredible.

1 Like

to be fair, he handed the guy magnificent publicity for his podcast by doing this.

4 Likes

Yeah thats true I cant argue with that.

Looks like Dana is getting burnt out. UFC 300 is looking like a dud. All of his women fighters are dykes. Stricklands beating up podcasters. The Russians are boring. He’s in love with Power Slap; I’m not sure how that’s doing.

5 Likes

2 Likes