Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

Why wouldn’t the interim title holder just become the legit title holder?

3 Likes

Well yeah, I’m sure they will just make Aspinall the official champ but they can still use the Blaydes Almeida winner in the first title defense.

1 Like

It’s the UFC, so who the heck really knows, right? They never should have given Jones an immediate shot at the vacant belt, and now they have this mess.

3 Likes

Listen up Dana, Brian Shaw’s fight fell through to few people’s surprise. Sign Shaw and Hall to fight in a one-off SHW fight on UFC 300.

Come on man, make it happen, you do this and the UG will forgive you for the whole CM Punk thing, we will be even.

3 Likes

1 Like

As of today, Friday, February 23, 2024, 9:23 PST, Dana White hasn’t announced any new fights for UFC 300 yet. However, there was a previous announcement on February 16th of a title fight between Weili Zhang and Xiaonan Yan for the UFC strawweight title at UFC 300. This already counts as one fight for the event.

Are we still getting 1 more fight right?

Yeah Dana said he had the main event to announce but then also a fight that would be on the middle of the card. I think its Strickland vs Cannonier but who knows.

The rematch everyone has been waiting for!

The Office No GIF

3 Likes

Tons of those fighters who wanted on 300 but didn’t get it are gonna end up on Fight Nights at the APEX in April and May. That sucks if you really wanted to be on 300.

1 Like

I don’t want to see it other than for Strickland to get back the BS decision loss. Should be a title fight to expand interest. For the new BB title (Baddest of the Bad if Strickland wins, Blackest of the Black if Cannonier wins)

That would be a fun fight and Sean would get fans excited.

And the MMA world is still waiting on that final 300 fight Dana mentioned.

Now a week away from that huge 299 card.

1 Like

So AP and Hill are not officially the main event? Would be good to get Conor back for 300. I want serious star power

2 Likes

Yeah the first fight was so good lol

1 Like

No the Pereira fight is the main event but Dana said he had another fight to add to the card still beyond that one and it could involve a former champ because before the Pereira announcement he said there would be between 11-13 champs on the card and there are 12 now.

Thats why I figured it was Strickland vs Canoneir.

1 Like

I thought the main event was the last to add?

Looks like a solid card to me

he’s never coming back

2 Likes

Maybe rekindle the Dana Vs Tito boxing match for the main event(?)

2 Likes

How about Cam Newton vs Terrell TO Owens?

Both caught some Ws recently.